Who can I write to? (First Time Buyer).

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by P3HO, Jul 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Here is the basic scenario...

    I know I will relocate soon. In effect be posted to a different area. But it isnt for a few months. (just over 6)

    I am a First Time Buyer and am on the verge of getting my new home up North. I have to do it now coz the rates and the missus/kids have had enough.

    I dont have a posting order yet. But I want disturbance allowance and removals courtesy of Joe Public. Is this possible without a PO, based on the FACT that I will move.

    I read in the Soldier Mag the other month that a Brigadier said you could write to "PS4" and request it on special grounds. Who is PS4? Can anyone advise? Many thanks.