• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who can I contact at the current time

If you don't make the squad you'll go into SMD, and do random things for a couple months, learning orders, driving licence things etc. Being ill shouldn't be a problem provided you can pass a PFT within a few weeks

Not being funny, but if what you've got is infectious, joining the rest of your squad at Templer and travelling down on the train is not the brightest idea!

GreenGrenade said:
Everyone is aware. Turn up, get accn. Report to Med Centre at 0730hrs tomorrow. Sorted. Ask guardroom for Templer (with two 'e's) and report to duty DS.
just out of interest, did you ever get round to phoning the Leconfield RSM and telling him how to run his camp properly? :roll: :x

reebrov said:
Not being funny, but if what you've got is infectious, joining the rest of your squad at Templer and travelling down on the train is not the brightest idea!
About 6 days into my basic at Ashford chicken pox went through the squad. Hit about a dozen people if I recall-they got shoved in the trasnsit room on the bottom floor of Block 6 (which probably guaranteed them extra nasty infections) until they recovered.

geordie_g said:
Its only infectious if you touch me or steal my towels to be honest, unless your going to sneak up on me in the middle of the night and rub yourself over me, then I dont think its going to be a problem. Plus there was more than one person I spoke to on the phone who seemed to think it was ok to come down if i felt up to it.

I feel I may need a persona change on here, though there was a nice RAF dorris on site that helped me out.
ever a possibility in this man's army :roll:

Latest Threads