Who breached my superinjunction?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Zero_Over, May 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone called me a cunt just now in a private message.

Now I'm taking your asses to court. Who's been talking?

2. Wish people would PM me to call me names.........Walks off sobbing!:-(

3. I prefer to slag you off behind your back. Hope that's ok.

4. Try these injunctions lads, they're super...but you be the judge of that?

5. I went to dinner last night with ****** ********. I'd love to tell you who it is, but they've taken out a supper injunction on me :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fucking restraining order more like, you fucking pervert!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I can see you.....right now........keep rubbing, mmmmmmm....uuuuuuuuuuuunnnnghh!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Was it Boy George ?

9. Probably. Seen him lately? He's almost freaky enough to be an ARRSEr.

10. No. It was Barry George.

11. Censored by order of the court.

12. HHH

HHH LE

I know who it was. Its on Twitter if anybody else wants to know who it was.

13. I've got MRSA - that's a super infection - does that count?

14. Z.O. I'm actually "A. Cunt" in the real world.

Please take note that forthwith, you or anyone else using my name will result in legal action.
    The use of, or implied use of my name is strictly forbidden as it is subject to copyright.

If you refer to yourself, or anyone else refers to you as A. Cunt, I'll be forced to take legal action against you and your accomplice(s).

Upon formal applications, I may give you permission to use one of the alternative titles that I've used since birth, for instance, A. Knob or A. Bellend can be utilised with no cost or penalty at youir pleasure, but A. Cunt is strictly off of the table.

If you fail to comply, you Sir, will hear from my solicitors.

A. Cunt
    a.k.a. OPPO

15. It is important to remember that if you initiate an action and the action fails you could be assessed significant costs. Also remember that if your action is based on slander then truth of the statement is a defense. If you are indeed a cunt your action would fail.

You would be prudent to first ask yourself "Am I a cunt" If in the affirmative you should not bring an action at law. If in the negative you need to ask: "will this individual be able to locate others to testify that I am indeed a cunt?" and "will the individual himself be able to provide information of probative value that proves that I am a cunt?" If the answer to either of these questions is in the affirmative you would be well advised not to bring an action.

If it would assist you in your decision as to what you should do I will cheerfully assist by creating an ARRSE poll in the NAAFI Bar with the question "Is Zero_Over a cunt - 1)Yes 2)No "

Please let me know if you need help in this. Also please PM me a mailing address so I can send a statement for legal services rendered.

• Like Like x 2