Who Are Those Sneaky Hidden People on the Members List?

Who are those sneaky bar stewards? :?

When this has been raised before, it's been pointed out that some users don't want to be tagged as using ARRSE during their working hours which is why they 'hide'. Others, of course, will just be sneaky sorts...

The list of 'Who is where' on the left of the homepage. It shows a list of members who are using the site plus a number of 'hidden' sneaky shifty types.

Who are they? Are they spies from a pansy homosexual softy website such as U437636 or whatever its called or are the arrse members who do not want us to know they are on line.

I have been studying the my account page and am unable to make myself appear as hidden?

I smell WITCHCRAFT!!!!! I suspect cunning Trickery.

DozyBint said:
...some users don't want to be tagged as using ARRSE during their working hours which is why they 'hide'...
I don't bother hiding which is why I display my ARRSE mug* prominently on my paper strewn desk...feck 'em! :D

*No longer in production

There are four of them now. I hope thay are pleased with themselves.

Lairdx said:
I have been studying the my account page and am unable to make myself appear as hidden?

I smell WITCHCRAFT!!!!! I suspect cunning Trickery.
There is an option to hide on your personal preferences page.

G

Goku

Darth_Doctrinus said:
DozyBint said:
...some users don't want to be tagged as using ARRSE during their working hours which is why they 'hide'...
I don't bother hiding which is why I display my ARRSE mug* prominently on my paper strewn desk...feck 'em! :D

*No longer in production
There used to be an ARRSE mug??? Why isn’t it made anymore and can it be brought back??

I don't come accross as the obsessive type do I? It's been at least a fortnight since I stalked anyone.

How do they hide?

Go on to your account click on my prefences then Show my online status: turn it to no then save changes :)

manchestercop said:
Im very pleased Lairdx - any more complaints; please direct them to someone who cares....... ;)
Shouldn't you be beating a confession out of a prisoner? :?

Sorry LairdX i cant, we've met todays quota - the only section of the populace available for arrest today are white males between 30 - 50; as there's no limit on their arrest - but we're nice chaps and dont want to ;)

I understand.

Some rather nice bobbies turned up at my house last night looking for a pair of stereo speakers. I of course handed them over. I pointed out that they were much more polite than the two chavcops who had turned up the previous evening.

Lairdx said:
I understand.

Some rather nice bobbies turned up at my house last night looking for a pair of stereo speakers. I of course handed them over. I pointed out that they were much more polite than the two chavcops who had turned up the previous evening.
Did they ask about you being a Serjeant ?

It was quite obvious when I invited them in. My living room is full of military kit at the moment as It is the only room in the house which isn't being completely gutted - hence biscuits comments about my missing carpets last week. The No2 kit on a coat hanger hooked on the door handle wouldn't have left much to detective work.

They were quite polite actually and said that they were expecting me not to give them the speakers or for me to have destroyed them.

They have also been round to see the owner of the speakers and been a little bit firmer with him. Talk of prosecution etc. Apparantly the two bobbies who attended were quite new. I suggested pairing them up with older more experienced policemen but I'm sure someone has thought of that anyway.

Latest Threads