Who Are the Suicide Bombers?

#3
Im just glad I dont have a religon that makes me feel killing myself is better than the shame of something you had no way to stop.

Pathetic religon, pathetic people.
 
#4
Apparently blokes are marrying women, organising their wives´rape and then "hinting" that they should follow the same path......

And if we killed the scum who carry out such deeds WE would be seen as bad.

I hope there is a God, and that he is VERY, VERY annoyed with these fcuks when they have to explain themselves at the pearly gates.

PS: MSR, who is the chick in your avatar?
 
#5
chocolate_frog said:
Apparently blokes are marrying women, organising their wives´rape and then "hinting" that they should follow the same path......

And if we killed the scum who carry out such deeds WE would be seen as bad.

I hope there is a God, and that he is VERY, VERY annoyed with these fcuks when they have to explain themselves at the pearly gates.

PS: MSR, who is the chick in your avatar?
Is she czech ? the reason for Czech language stuff ?
 
#6
Is there a vacancy for the rapist job?
 
#8
So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x
 
#9
Mr_Fluffy said:
So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x

I'd guess she'd become a clam-jouster and lick the flanges on the 72 virgins. (In my mind that how it would work anyway).
 
#12
Taffnp said:
chocolate_frog said:
Apparently blokes are marrying women, organising their wives´rape and then "hinting" that they should follow the same path......

And if we killed the scum who carry out such deeds WE would be seen as bad.

I hope there is a God, and that he is VERY, VERY annoyed with these fcuks when they have to explain themselves at the pearly gates.

PS: MSR, who is the chick in your avatar?
Is she czech ? the reason for Czech language stuff ?
Becks is brewed in Breman Germany..... So the reason is German.

It´s not in the article linked, but there are also reports of terrorists marrying women, having them raped, and then suggesting they become "martyrdom operatives".

Oh, and blokes too.... linky
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Fluffy said:
So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x

I'd guess she'd become a clam-jouster and lick the flanges on the 72 virgins. (In my mind that how it would work anyway).
It must be a bit of a fcuk fest up there at the moment lol! x
 
#14
Mr_Fluffy said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Fluffy said:
So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x

I'd guess she'd become a clam-jouster and lick the flanges on the 72 virgins. (In my mind that how it would work anyway).
It must be a bit of a fcuk fest up there at the moment lol! x
A female suicidist gets "the man of her dreams" AFAICR... :(

hmmmmm. 72 virgins or the man of your dreams. Glad I'm a blerk.
 
#15
Tool said:
Mr_Fluffy said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Fluffy said:
So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x

I'd guess she'd become a clam-jouster and lick the flanges on the 72 virgins. (In my mind that how it would work anyway).
It must be a bit of a fcuk fest up there at the moment lol! x
A female suicidist gets "the man of her dreams" AFAICR... :(

hmmmmm. 72 virgins or the man of your dreams. Glad I'm a blerk.
These virgins, where does it say they are women?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top