Who Are the Suicide Bombers?

Im just glad I dont have a religon that makes me feel killing myself is better than the shame of something you had no way to stop.

Pathetic religon, pathetic people.

Apparently blokes are marrying women, organising their wives´rape and then "hinting" that they should follow the same path......

And if we killed the scum who carry out such deeds WE would be seen as bad.

I hope there is a God, and that he is VERY, VERY annoyed with these fcuks when they have to explain themselves at the pearly gates.

PS: MSR, who is the chick in your avatar?

chocolate_frog said:
Apparently blokes are marrying women, organising their wives´rape and then "hinting" that they should follow the same path......

I hope there is a God, and that he is VERY, VERY annoyed with these fcuks when they have to explain themselves at the pearly gates.

Is she czech ? the reason for Czech language stuff ?

Is there a vacancy for the rapist job?

So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x

Mr_Fluffy said:
So if she detonates herself, would she get to slut it out with 72 studly male virgins?? x

I'd guess she'd become a clam-jouster and lick the flanges on the 72 virgins. (In my mind that how it would work anyway).

Taffnp said:
chocolate_frog said:

Is she czech ? the reason for Czech language stuff ?
Becks is brewed in Breman Germany..... So the reason is German.

It´s not in the article linked, but there are also reports of terrorists marrying women, having them raped, and then suggesting they become "martyrdom operatives".

Oh, and blokes too.... linky

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Fluffy said:

I'd guess she'd become a clam-jouster and lick the flanges on the 72 virgins. (In my mind that how it would work anyway).
It must be a bit of a fcuk fest up there at the moment lol! x

Mr_Fluffy said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Fluffy said:

A female suicidist gets "the man of her dreams" AFAICR... :(

hmmmmm. 72 virgins or the man of your dreams. Glad I'm a blerk.

Tool said:
Mr_Fluffy said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Mr_Fluffy said:

A female suicidist gets "the man of her dreams" AFAICR... :(

hmmmmm. 72 virgins or the man of your dreams. Glad I'm a blerk.
These virgins, where does it say they are women?