Who are bigger cnuts?

Is it the RIP brigade who have their own online epitaphs, post mortem and pre-planting poetry and wailing sessions

or

The outrage bandwagon jumpers, who leap to the keyboard on reciept of a headline? THose who sound off to all and sundry about the state of this and the dilemma thats facing us, completely skitrting reality and the real issue.

Or

Are they they equal is the cnut stakes and should be joined together, skinned and minced and made into a soup.

B

BambiBasher

I thought you were the grandaddy of them all, but then I haven't really been keeping up.

I'm waiting for the day when the R.I.P brigade gets refused admission to a pub, and the outrage bus overturns on the way to the scene, killing all on board. And yea verily, there was a great wailing and a gnashing of teeth.

filthyphil said:
I'm waiting for the day when the R.I.P brigade gets refused admission to a pub, and the outrage bus overturns on the way to the scene, killing all on board. And yea verily, there was a great wailing and a gnashing of teeth.
Jesus, that's like...full circle... outage and tragedy.

"sleep well tonight brave outraged ones, worry ye no more... your time in hell is done" etc etc

can we start a side forum to the NAAFI and call it "the Jeremy Kyle bit" where all these c unts can f uck off and grizzle to each other and keep it in house and prefferably invisible to the rest of us?

shortfuse said:
filthyphil said:
Jesus, that's like...full circle... outage and tragedy.

"sleep well tonight brave outraged ones, worry ye no more... your time in hell is done" etc etc

can we start a side forum to the NAAFI and call it "the Jeremy Kyle bit" where all these c unts can f uck off and grizzle to each other and keep it in house and prefferably invisible to the rest of us?
Bloody hell shortfuse....are you feeling ok?? This is the second post this week that I completely agree with?!! ;)

C

cloudbuster

Didn't we have a bunch of splitters do that just a day or two back?

Can we have a competition for the wankiest RIP slogan? How about "Saint Peter will be saying "Three times 'round my lovely pearly gates.......GO"

Mr_Deputy said:
R.e : the RIP threads I had presumed (correctly?) that someone may at some point mention to the family of the diseased that 'X' number of people left their respects?
Oh! Good point! Grieving over!

Don't worry about little Tommy love, I know we'll never see him again but several faceless mongs on the internet that we, or Tommy, probably never knew said RIP. They even copy and pasted some poetry! Too much love...isn't life beautiful!

Mr_Deputy said:
R.e : the RIP threads I had presumed (correctly?) that someone may at some point mention to the family of the diseased that 'X' number of people left their respects?
What fcuking disease did they have, Dr Kildare?

B

BambiBasher

filthyphil said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Lead poisoning?

BambiBasher said:
filthyphil said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Lead poisoning?
Not technically a disease, but I do like the cut 'o yer jib :)

Mr_Deputy said:
smudge67 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Oh! Good point! Grieving over!

Don't worry about little Tommy love, I know we'll never see him again but several faceless mongs on the internet that we, or Tommy, probably never knew said RIP. They even copy and pasted some poetry! Too much love...isn't life beautiful!
True. I didn't think it would remove grief just show that at least some people give a sh1t. Not many people put all that poetry stuff.
I'm sure that randoms on the internet will be the last thing on Mr and Mrs Tommy's mind.

And whether or not they serve Guiness in Valhalla........

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I think it's the weather, and the recession, and maybe hangovers too.

Why else would there be this great venting of the spleen from a small cotery of angst-filled tubes who are railing against all and sundry for their supposed breaching of some unwritten ARRSE guidelines?

AAARGGGHHH - fcuking RIP threads, oooo, grips my sh!t!

NEEAARRGHHHHH - OUTRAGE threads - damn that makes me so, er, OUTRAGED MUTHAFUCKAZ!

BLLLAAARRGGG - People saying bad things about ARRSE - oooooo, those b@stards!!!!! I hate 'em!

GRRRRROOOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR - There's got to be someone else out of these 30 thousand plus members and lurkers who is saying something else I don't like!!!!! GODDAM!!!!

I'M SOOOOO FCUKING ANGRY AT THE WHOLE WORLD, I HATE EVERYBODY, YOU'RE ALL CNUTS AND THIS IS MY PLACE TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MUCH I DESPISE AND HATE THEM!!!!!

People - I give you . . . . . . The ARRSE Trenchcoat Mafia.

Contained in its own little corner of the internet?

Without the need to vent anywhere else?

Problem with that?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, not really, but I'm missing the love, I'm just not feeling it right now, so, I thought I'd vent mine too. Soz about that, feel much better now.

Don't knock it 'til you try it. It's (currently) legal as opposed to going on a shooting spree, which is usually my only other option.

Take that away from me and what am I left with?

filthyphil said:
Can we have a competition for the wankiest RIP slogan? How about "Saint Peter will be saying "Three times 'round my lovely pearly gates.......GO"
My favourite was when buying a wreath for my Grandmother's funeral. Admittedly the florists was not in the smartest part of London but the following card was offered:

"God said come

And off popped Mum

RIP"