WHO agrees HIV circumcision plan

Is your nob `intact`?

  • Yes of course!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Having read this article,I'm off to find the nail scissors!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wondering if it's possible to 'grow it back' ?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
WHO agrees HIV circumcision plan link
International experts have backed the use of male circumcision in the prevention of HIV.

The World Health Organization and UNAIDS said circumcision should be added to current interventions to reduce the spread of HIV.

Three African trials have shown that circumcision halved the rate of HIV infection in heterosexual men.

The recommendations largely apply to countries where rates of heterosexual transmission is high.

Best bit:

Kevin De Co ck, director of HIV/AIDS at the World Health Organization said: "The recommendations represent a significant step forward in HIV prevention."
 
#2
Random_Task said:
WHO agrees HIV circumcision plan link
International experts have backed the use of male circumcision in the prevention of HIV.

The World Health Organization and UNAIDS said circumcision should be added to current interventions to reduce the spread of HIV.

Three African trials have shown that circumcision halved the rate of HIV infection in heterosexual men.

The recommendations largely apply to countries where rates of heterosexual transmission is high.

Best bit:

Kevin De Co ck, director of HIV/AIDS at the World Health Organization said: "The recommendations represent a significant step forward in HIV prevention."
If some people had thier way they would snip the whole thing off, and not just the top :lol:
 
#4
And to think I actually posted on that thread.

I feel a right dic k now! ;)
 
#5
Circumcision can be quite traumatic.
 
#6
What the hell has having your foreskin snipped off, got to do with firing infected seeds or 8O having jucies 8O sneaking back in, got to do with AID's
 
#7
I heard this item on the radio news yesterday afternoon. The poor lady who was reading the news was obviously struggling to keep a straight face as she read Mr de Kock's name. I imagine as soon as the bulleting finished she had to make a swift exit to the ladies'. She deserves an MBE for her courage under humour!
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#8
mistersoft said:
Circumcision can be quite traumatic.
Especially when it's involutary, you're tied down without anaesthetic and you mates are looking through the windows. Traumatic, just doesn't do it justice does it?
 
#9
..king outrage seems to fit
 
#10
Biscuits_AB said:
mistersoft said:
Circumcision can be quite traumatic.
Especially when it's involutary, you're tied down without anaesthetic and you mates are looking through the windows. Traumatic, just doesn't do it justice does it?
Especially if the doctor is a Mr Stanley and he's extremely blunt.
 
#11
DesktopCommando said:
What the hell has having your foreskin snipped off, got to do with firing infected seeds or 8O having jucies 8O sneaking back in, got to do with AID's
Apparently the HIV virus needs to stay moist. It doesn't live long enough, on a dry bell end, to get passed on or get in through your skin. A dry helmet is a happy helmet!

I personally prefer mine wet, the wetter the better!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads