Who actually owns and runs ARRSE? just a thought... i

ohh, I don't know, it could be part of Bliar's big picture..don't tell me GCO and BCO are really Hoon and Reid! 8O

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Good CO is Sir Mike Jackson and Bad CO is TCH?

Must remind myself to stock up on Bacofoil.

Edit to add: D'oh! WH beat me to it.

Tinfoil hat? Naaaa I've lined the whole room! They're not getting me! 8)

after doing a whois search on the internet and looking up company numbers etc I have discovered that the company owners budgies second cousins boyfriends cat actuall lives on the MQ at 22 Flying saucer lane, Area 51, Nevada... hmmm... sht...sat on my hat... more tin foil anyone???

Agent provocateurs running the site obviously. Oldest trick in the book, no good using tin foil anymore, Nwe Labour has adapted the manufacturing process so that the foil boosts the signals. Lead stolen from church roofs is the only way to be sure.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
sun-tzu said:
hehe..nothing like starting conspiracy rumour theories lol
Will it IS the Army Rumour Service after all. :lol:

Warrior_Poet said:
Agent provocateurs running the site obviously. Oldest trick in the book, no good using tin foil anymore, Nwe Labour has adapted the manufacturing process so that the foil boosts the signals. Lead stolen from church roofs is the only way to be sure.
Damn - the tin foil was all a ruse!!

After conducting many hundreds of experiments, there is only one guaranteed method of protection available ........ the good news is that the solution is copious quantities of Stella Hard-tw@t to be taken many times daily after food :D:D

GR

:idea: I have the perfect answer to total protection. Its......looks right & left ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CENSORED BY MI3½

:lol: No, No I will be heard -

Its Cow Dung smeared all over your body and allowed to dry - Added advantage is you get the whole bus/tube, not just your seat to yourself. This of course needs to be replaced daily without washing of the old coating............. The greener the better by the way. :wink:

:?: How does it work? you are asking.... Its the fly's and maggots that create a static field, and the smell acts as a filter for the radio waves.

:twisted: Regards, Barking of Tooting

Well if it is a fantastic piece of ALQ inspired maskirovka, they haven't only fooled us - they've taken most of the MoD with them, have done for some time, and are continuing to do so... ;)

declan_gib said:
Jesus owns it, and the Top Moderator is Elvis
And the difference between GCO and BCO is?????

Arrse is owned and operated entirely from within the Tower at Blandford. That vast building is at the exact geographical centre of the known universe and is powered by the many Lay Lines that cross it. Those huge antennae are used to transmit Arrse into every computer in the world (forget everything you know about antennas and propagation) and ensure that the Truth is spread everywhere.

If the Government ever come close to shutting Arrse down, the Tower conceals a Saturn V space rocket and is able to launch into a low-earth orbit exactly 140 minutes after a compromise. The crew can survive indefinately by feeding from "The Tankard"...

Interceptor said:
...rockets...blahblahblah...moon cheese...my precious...Blandford...scalies...ARRSE etc etc...Felix the Cat...antennas and propagation...etc...mutter...
Actually not the most bizarre theory about the nature of ARRSE HQ. I always imagined that it would look something like this...

...but I suspect it actually looks rather like this...

:D