Who actually owns and runs ARRSE? just a thought... i

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by sun-tzu, Feb 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If I where a nasty Journo, MOSSAD or AQ dude this could be the best bit of working from home anyone could think of doing!...
  2. Put the tin-foil down... :roll: :lol:
  3. Wibble :) ... good site tho!
  4. ohh, I don't know, it could be part of Bliar's big picture..don't tell me GCO and BCO are really Hoon and Reid! 8O
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Good CO is Sir Mike Jackson and Bad CO is TCH?

Must remind myself to stock up on Bacofoil.

Edit to add: D'oh! WH beat me to it.
  6. Tinfoil hat? Naaaa I've lined the whole room! They're not getting me! 8)
  7. after doing a whois search on the internet and looking up company numbers etc I have discovered that the company owners budgies second cousins boyfriends cat actuall lives on the MQ at 22 Flying saucer lane, Area 51, Nevada... hmmm... sht...sat on my hat... more tin foil anyone???
  8. Agent provocateurs running the site obviously. Oldest trick in the book, no good using tin foil anymore, Nwe Labour has adapted the manufacturing process so that the foil boosts the signals. Lead stolen from church roofs is the only way to be sure.
  9. hehe..nothing like starting conspiracy rumour theories lol
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Will it IS the Army Rumour Service after all. :lol:
  11. SSSssshhhhh no one is supposed to know.

12. Damn - the tin foil was all a ruse!!

After conducting many hundreds of experiments, there is only one guaranteed method of protection available ........ the good news is that the solution is copious quantities of Stella Hard-tw@t to be taken many times daily after food :D:D

13. Or indeed, intead of food.

14. Who said that.......! 8O

Beebs :x
  15. :idea: I have the perfect answer to total protection. Its......looks right & left ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CENSORED BY MI3½

:lol: No, No I will be heard -

Its Cow Dung smeared all over your body and allowed to dry - Added advantage is you get the whole bus/tube, not just your seat to yourself. This of course needs to be replaced daily without washing of the old coating............. The greener the better by the way. :wink:

:?: How does it work? you are asking.... Its the fly's and maggots that create a static field, and the smell acts as a filter for the radio waves.

:twisted: Regards, Barking of Tooting