Whitney Houston Dead

Who the fooking hell is Whitney Houston?
Good question, I think he was a shoe shine boy who went on to be one of the top drag queen, singing act. I think he sung mostly popular Rhythm & Blues.

Yeah, yeah, and I am prepared to bet that there are a very few people, if anyone on this site and so many others who are not addicted to something or other, be it sex, tobacco, body building, acquisition of cash, fast cars, booze, religion, atheism or something or other. The truth is that we are all fallible in one way or other, and the sooner people get to realise that they personally are not ‘gods gift’ the better it will be for everyone.

Just imagine what a different world it would be, if everyone just simply accepted other people’s choice of living peacefully and simply accepted that no two people in the world are exactly the same. Yes it would be as we see it now; mind numbingly uninspiring, but eventually peaceful contentment.

For a start we could get rid of the Armies, Navies Air forces and so on. On the other hand we can go on just as we are now, like viruses, and we could simply wipe each other out then we will not need the Army, the Air force or the Navy.

OK one liners, get your bit in.

Whitney Houston: Born 1963 - Dead
Amy Winehouse: Born 1983 - Dead
Keith Richards: Born 1943 - Alive
Ozzy Osbourne: Born 1948 - Alive

Moral of the story:
Women can't handle their drugs

Originally Posted by Nickleby
Who the fooking hell was Whitney Houston?

She was a very rich person, on the other hand you are a very poor sod if that is the best tihs you can come up with.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, yeah, and I am prepared to bet that there are a very few people, if anyone on this site and so many others who are not addicted to something or other, be it sex, tobacco, body building, acquisition of cash, fast cars, booze, religion, atheism or something or other. The truth is that we are all fallible in one way or other, and the sooner people get to realise that they personally are not ‘gods gift’ the better it will be for everyone.

Just imagine what a different world it would be, if everyone just simply accepted other people’s choice of living peacefully and simply accepted that no two people in the world are exactly the same. Yes it would be as we see it now; mind numbingly uninspiring, but eventually peaceful contentment.

For a start we could get rid of the Armies, Navies Air forces and so on. On the other hand we can go on just as we are now, like viruses, and we could simply wipe each other out then we will not need the Army, the Air force or the Navy.

OK one liners, get your bit in.
Wow, did you come up with that sh1t all by yourself or was it a joint effort during 'group'. It depends what other people's choice of living is; sometimes it's to do evil things to other people such as singing howling anthems without any provocation or posting platitudinous hippy drivel on websites for innocent people to come across without warning.

Wow, did you come up with that sh1t all by yourself or was it a joint effort during 'group'. It depends what other people's choice of living is; sometimes it's to do evil things to other people such as singing howling anthems without any provocation or posting platitudinous hippy drivel on websites for innocent people to come across without warning.
Your answer explains exactly just what I was saying, go back to school, you might learn something.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Your answer explains exactly just what I was saying, go back to school, you might learn something.
Aw, give yourself a hug for thinking beautiful thoughts. Why can't we all just get along? No two people are the same. Water is wet. Bears sh1t in the wood. We are all nature's children. And to think, you thought of it first. Let's write a song, we could call it 'Imagine' and go and sing it in Damscus.

What's your addiction jockharvey?
And no, i'm no longer a smoker. I still reserve the right to recognise unsubstantiated drivel when i read it however.
Your opinions are littered with logical fallacy. Appeal to the unknown being the most obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

Probably murder, like amy winehouse i always suspect stars are getting killed by someone powerful connected to the governments.
Nah! Not governments, they're incompetent - it's aliens.

Wasn't she in Spartacus : Blood and Sand and fondly remembered for getting her chebs out?
Can't remember seeing her in the "unseen celeb t*ts" thread.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Some good news for fans of popular music;

Whitney Houston is still dead.
Steady, you'll set Jockharvey off again, just when he was off on a horse with no name to meet some gentle people. Have to say, he's set me thinking. Perhaps war is a bad thing after all. It's all deep stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Sick Jokes 18
King-walt The NAAFI Bar 59
Artemis1 The NAAFI Bar 183