Whitney Houston Dead

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Feb 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

OK - who had Whitney Houston in the dead pool? She's been found dead in the Beverly Hilton in LA.

Whitney Houston dies at 48 at Beverly Hilton Hotel - Telegraph

2. Sleep in this morning did you?
    • Like Like x 3

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Morning Trigger.
    The search function is your friend.
    Just what we need, another Whitney Houston thread.
    etc etc etc
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is she really dead?
    Nobody mentioned.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. News to me. Bitch owed me $10...
  6. Please tell me the Paramedic got on the radio and said "Its Houston we have a problem".
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Yes sadly - had a quick look for a post and didn't find one.

Living proof that an excess of alcohol halves your IQ the next day.

Mods - can you delete this...

MODS - please can we keep this so Alsacien has something to taunt Wordsmith with in the Economics Forum.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Pling, new keyboard please!

It's a bit Dusty Springfield in here.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I wish these fuckin celebs would have the decency to throw a double-six at a decent time (GMT). Sunday fuckin morning, mouth like Ghandi's flipflop and I'm woken to a symphony of mobile phone message alerts, each one being a Whitney related joke.

She ruined my whole basic training experience, the bitch. 1992 was not a good year to join up when all you could hear on the radio, and your time off was AIIIIEEEEIIIIEEEEIIIIIIAAAEEEEEIIIIII. I'd have been a fucking admiral by now but for her fucking up my mind.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Apparently,Bobby Brown WILL be going to Whitney's funeral.......it's his prerogative.......Boom tish!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. And again ‘Drugs’ Presley, Winehouse and I wonder just how many more; I mean the many who die every hour from the same drugs?

It seems to me that there is a small flaw in the system, or perhaps it is just me? If I sold Cyanide or similar on the open market I bet it would be a very short time before I was locked up for a very long time, drug pushers who cause more deaths than knife and gun murders put together are usually fined or are back on the street within a few months.

Yes I know that the druggies take the s**t voluntarily, but I also know that statistically cigarette smoke also kills even some poor buggers who are breathing other peoples exhaled smoke.

Basically the whole system is nonsense, but then there are so many of the well heeled who are making great profits at the expense of others weaknesses.

Before you lambast me, yes, I did smoke from age of 11 up to Jan 1st 2000 and I stopped because my daughter asked me to. I have never been tempted by any other S**t, I can get my kicks by other legal and healthier means. (Talisker being one)

Please don’t kick those artistes who are killing themselves, most of their faults come from the constant pressure that they are under, it’s a way out in many cases.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Show me documented, conclusive proof of that. And no - citing Roy Castle does not count.

Good luck with that ;)
    • Like Like x 3