Whitney Houston dead.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Artemis1, Feb 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On Sky News now, just breaking so no linky yet. Didn't have her in my dead pool.

2. That means the airwaves will be filled with her caterwauling!
    Where's me ear plugs!

• Like Like x 3
  3. It will be interesting to find out the cause of death at her young age.
    Hope that it wasn't drugs/alcohol fuelled like so many young entertainers have ultimately and sadly fell victim to.

RIP Whitney.

4. Course it was, Clare fucking Rayner!!

She has bowed out in style..

• Like Like x 3
  5. How long before the Daily Mail publishes pictures of the corpse?

6. God help us.

The slightest hint of "An Die-eye-eye-eye-eye will halllllllllllllllllllll-wayayays luhhhhhhhhh-huhrve yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" and I'll be changing station instantly. Got that, Steve Wright?

Cause of death? Being once married to that prize arrse Bobby Brown would figure pretty high on the list of indirect causal factors, I'd wager.

• Like Like x 9
  7. Yep must be a fucking nightmare being a multimillionaire with hundreds of lackies and the choice to do whatever the fuck you want. Choose to take drugs/marry a fuckwit/check out of the human race. Boo fucking hoo.

Suggest you save your thoughts to those that dont have so many choices in life you clam-pit

• Like Like x 12
  8. Shocked, stunned and gutted - kicking myself for not having her in my dead pool.

HF

• Like Like x 1
  9. So no more embarrassingly over-wrought, soulless, diamond-hard hooting, trilling and warbling? What a shame!

10. I hope Dolly Parton is fit and well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Her head probably went pop, having spunked her millions on hard drugs.
    Missing you already. I hope Celine Dion's not too far behind.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Another fucking crack whore dead boo fucking hoo.

A chance for everyone to change the name on all the Winehouse jokes and use them again.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Well she ain't worth the effort of thinking up new ones.

Chav funeral singer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I hope they put her on watchmerot.com, then we can watch her drug addled head implode, instead her making mine explode with her shrill warbling!

Chuffed to Fuck no sympathy drug slut.

15. Just to disgust you;