Whithaven Shootings

#1
The BBC are just reporting that there has been a pretty serious shooting incident in Whitehaven, no linky as yet
 
#3
The_Duke said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

And? Pretty regular occurence in many major cities - 2 in London over the bank holiday weekend.
Whitehaven isn't a major city though, is it.
 
#4
Nemesis01 said:
The_Duke said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

And? Pretty regular occurence in many major cities - 2 in London over the bank holiday weekend.
Whitehaven isn't a major city though, is it.

No it is not........... they don't even have a good Rugby League team :D
 
#5
right-grumpy said:
Nemesis01 said:
The_Duke said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

And? Pretty regular occurence in many major cities - 2 in London over the bank holiday weekend.
Whitehaven isn't a major city though, is it.

No it is not........... they don't even have a good Rugby League team :D
I think you'll find a shed load of marras that will disagree, or are they jam eaters in Whitehaven, I can never remember? Strange bunch West Cumberland.
 
#6
Nemesis01 said:
right-grumpy said:
Nemesis01 said:
The_Duke said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

And? Pretty regular occurence in many major cities - 2 in London over the bank holiday weekend.
Whitehaven isn't a major city though, is it.

No it is not........... they don't even have a good Rugby League team :D
I think you'll find a shed load of marras that will disagree, or are they jam eaters in Whitehaven, I can never remember? Strange bunch West Cumberland.

They can disagree, but I have been and watched the 'Chocolate, Gold and Blue'! Their league position says it all :(

Christ! I hope they have not shot the one good player 8O
 
#7
Bit more serious, theres been shots fired all over the west coast of cumbria, 2 are dead, 15 are injured and he's still on the loose..
 
#8
right-grumpy said:
Nemesis01 said:
right-grumpy said:
Nemesis01 said:
The_Duke said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

And? Pretty regular occurence in many major cities - 2 in London over the bank holiday weekend.
Whitehaven isn't a major city though, is it.

No it is not........... they don't even have a good Rugby League team :D
I think you'll find a shed load of marras that will disagree, or are they jam eaters in Whitehaven, I can never remember? Strange bunch West Cumberland.

They can disagree, but I have been and watched the 'Chocolate, Gold and Blue'! Their league position says it all :(

Christ! I hope they have not shot the one good player 8O
Their ground is like a ploughed field with a big wide v depression between half-way and the 20m line.
 
#9
ca1_794 said:
Bit more serious, theres been shots fired all over the west coast of cumbria, 2 are dead, 15 are injured and he's still on the loose..
Yep. Looks like someone has and still is going postal in Whitehall, Seascale and Egremont. Not good.
 
#10
ca1_794 said:
Bit more serious, theres been shots fired all over the west coast of cumbria, 2 are dead, 15 are injured and he's still on the loose..
That's not good, I live in Windermere and work in Keswick, nights this week as well, so they need to grip this nutter pronto.
 
L

Lechies

Guest
#12
Nemesis01 said:
ca1_794 said:
Bit more serious, theres been shots fired all over the west coast of cumbria, 2 are dead, 15 are injured and he's still on the loose..
That's not good, I live in Windermere and work in Keswick, nights this week as well, so they need to grip this nutter pronto.
I'd get into the attic if I was you mate, last reported on his way to Central Lakes.
 
#16
Lechies said:
Nemesis01 said:
ca1_794 said:
Bit more serious, theres been shots fired all over the west coast of cumbria, 2 are dead, 15 are injured and he's still on the loose..
That's not good, I live in Windermere and work in Keswick, nights this week as well, so they need to grip this nutter pronto.
I'd get into the attic if I was you mate, last reported on his way to Central Lakes.
I'll be stopping off in Grasmere to pick up shotgun from g/f's dad. Apparently he's now on foot, but looks like he's heading down the west coast towards Barrow.
 
#17
Whitehaven is my home town - completely shocked. Just spoken to my Brother-in-law and thankfully the immediate family appears to be OK.
The guy is firing off all over the place. Hope the police nail him as soon as possible.
 

Similar threads

Top