Whithaven Shootings

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Jun 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The BBC are just reporting that there has been a pretty serious shooting incident in Whitehaven, no linky as yet
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

3. Whitehaven isn't a major city though, is it.

4. No it is not........... they don't even have a good Rugby League team :D
  5. I think you'll find a shed load of marras that will disagree, or are they jam eaters in Whitehaven, I can never remember? Strange bunch West Cumberland.

6. They can disagree, but I have been and watched the 'Chocolate, Gold and Blue'! Their league position says it all :(

Christ! I hope they have not shot the one good player 8O
  7. Bit more serious, theres been shots fired all over the west coast of cumbria, 2 are dead, 15 are injured and he's still on the loose..
  8. Their ground is like a ploughed field with a big wide v depression between half-way and the 20m line.
  9. Yep. Looks like someone has and still is going postal in Whitehall, Seascale and Egremont. Not good.
  10. That's not good, I live in Windermere and work in Keswick, nights this week as well, so they need to grip this nutter pronto.
  11. I'd get into the attic if I was you mate, last reported on his way to Central Lakes.
  12. Just watching it on BBC news..the bloke doing the sign language bit is the spitting image of the Photo fit they have up of the suspect. :lol: :lol:
  13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator