• Yes - Kill him !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a toss - kill him anyway !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Or maybe I've misunderstood the reason for him being rushed into the krankhaus ?

The BBC said:
Michael Jackson has been rushed to hospital in the California town of Santa Maria, trial judge Rodney Melville has said.

Mr Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau said the singer had been rushed to an emergency room at the Marian Medical Center and was "very, very ill".

The singer, 46, fell ill on the way to court where he was due to attend the jury selection process.

Mr Jackson denies 10 counts of child molestation.

Mr Jackson was picked up from his Neverland ranch at 0805 local time (1605 GMT) to be taken to the court in Santa Maria, but his journey was diverted to the small, local hospital after he became ill.

Fifteen minutes after the singer was scheduled to appear in court, Judge Melville told prospective jurors at the courthouse that Mr Jackson had been taken to the hospital. He did not give any details as to the nature of his illness.

The judge added that he was awaiting further details on Mr Jackson's condition before deciding on whether jury selection would resume. A statement from the hospital is expected shortly.

Uri Geller, a friend of the singer, told Sky News he was "shocked" to hear the news of Mr Jackson's illness, but added that the case was placing "an immense strain" on Mr Jackson. "It's a major trauma to his psyche," said Mr Geller.

Mr Jackson had been due to appear in court for the second day of the individual questioning of potential jurors in the case.

His legal team and the prosecution began the process of questioning prospective jurors on Monday. Jury selection is expected to be completed by the beginning of March.

If convicted, Mr Jackson could face a maximum sentence of 21 years in prison.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4268477.stm

<Snip>
Uri Geller, a friend of the singer, told Sky News he was "shocked" to hear the news of Mr Jackson's illness, but added that the case was placing "an immense strain" on Mr Jackson. "It's a major trauma to his psyche," said Mr Geller.
</snip>

Convenient for him to feel unwell, I wonder how his alleged victims are feeling at this moment has it been a major trauma for them :?:

No pitty for him[/b]

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
cdo_gunner said:
anyone want to bet that if he goes down for the full stretch he'll call it quits and top himself?
I'd like to hope so, the world would be a better place, but I don't think he's got the guts unfortunately.

If he does any time at all in the nick he'll definitely get the full stretch !

:twisted:

I hate that fcuking freak and his fcuking freaky fanatical followers. With supporters like Uri Geller, who's been living in cloud cuckoo land for decades, Elizabeth Taylor, who's been in la la land for ever, any other person would be fcucked. Then he'd get to meet Bubba in the shower and he'd be proper fcuked. Unfortunately, he's rich and famous, so he'll probably get away with it. Fcuker.

Come on now chaps. Whatever Michael may have done wrong, please remember the pleasure that he has bought to millions, during a long and fruitful recording career. I find it highly distasteful that you are all crowing over the prospect of the poor wee man getting a hoop like a Wizard's sleeve.. :roll:

It'll be like Ernest Saunders, the big business chappy who got Alzheimers' just in time to not go to jail for fraud, then became the only man in the history of medicine to get over it. "Oh what a surprise, suddenly I remember how to chew again!"

bernoulli said:
Come on now chaps. Whatever Michael may have done wrong, please remember the pleasure that he has bought to millions, during a long and fruitful recording career. I find it highly distasteful that you are all crowing over the prospect of the poor wee man getting a hoop like a Wizard's sleeve.. :roll:
You are taking the p1ss ...right ?? 8O

If not for kiddy fiddling he should be banged up to keep him away from a recording studio.

His music is not on trail or what ever his music has done is of no consecquences on the trail.
Any adult who interfers with children deserves to be tride for the crime and if found guilty suffer the sentance pescribed by law.
Who he is or what he has done or not done should not come into the matter.
In a recent artical in one of the local magazines here, Chiang Mai Thailand, many local expats where surprised to learn that well over 95% of all peadophile offences in Thailand are committed by Thais.
The local police officer in charge, a female captain, will deal with any matter brought to her attention.
No non admissable evidence, the door goes down and the local heavy squad enter and Flash Bang, photos and confiscation of all documents and computer hard disk.
20 + years is normal sentance and all Thais have zero sympathy with anyone who interferes with children.
john

Is that bonfire ready yet?

No doubt the Friends of the Earth supporters would be round like a shot

'You cant burn that!! Too much plastic!! It'll widen the hole in the ozone layer!'

Stuff it, Burn him anyways.

Is it my ageing eyesight playing tricks or did Plastic MJ have a RE capbadge round his neck today on a ribbon.He certainly wore a blazer with the old RCT badge some time ago.Should he appear wearing a Tayforth UOTC badge we should take that as a confesssion :lol:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Great Hellfyyr !

Well found.

fecking great :D may the wannbe white be bum fcuked by Bubba while he serves his time

Has anyone ever seen the "real" Michael Jackson? Just wait until he's been in prison for about a month. Prisons don't allow makeup, hair dye, fake noses, etc. You think he looks like a horror now? Just wait.

Blinding HEllfyyr.

Well found

JJ

E

error_unknown

johnojohnson said:
<Snip>
</snip>
[/b]
It is going to be a major trauma to his butt hole. Try singin "I'm bad" when some big (and I mean big) gezza is turking him roughly

E

error_unknown

Anything to put off the day when he has to moonwalk into the showers in the State Pen and someone knocks the soap out of his hands. Whoops, sorry Miss Jackson... :D