Whitey Jackson gets hoop enlarged to prepare for prison life

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Feb 15, 2005.

?
  1. No - Great ! Hope he dies.

4.9%
  2. Yes - Kill him !

16.4%
  3. Who gives a toss - kill him anyway !

78.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Or maybe I've misunderstood the reason for him being rushed into the krankhaus ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4268477.stm

2. <Snip>
    Uri Geller, a friend of the singer, told Sky News he was "shocked" to hear the news of Mr Jackson's illness, but added that the case was placing "an immense strain" on Mr Jackson. "It's a major trauma to his psyche," said Mr Geller.
    </snip>

Convenient for him to feel unwell, I wonder how his alleged victims are feeling at this moment has it been a major trauma for them :?:

No pitty for him[/b]

3. anyone want to bet that if he goes down for the full stretch he'll call it quits and top himself?

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I'd like to hope so, the world would be a better place, but I don't think he's got the guts unfortunately.

If he does any time at all in the nick he'll definitely get the full stretch !

:twisted:

5. I hate that fcuking freak and his fcuking freaky fanatical followers. With supporters like Uri Geller, who's been living in cloud cuckoo land for decades, Elizabeth Taylor, who's been in la la land for ever, any other person would be fcucked. Then he'd get to meet Bubba in the shower and he'd be proper fcuked. Unfortunately, he's rich and famous, so he'll probably get away with it. Fcuker.

6. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

I'll stoak the bonfire up...

i smells another burning comming along! :twisted:

7. Come on now chaps. Whatever Michael may have done wrong, please remember the pleasure that he has bought to millions, during a long and fruitful recording career. I find it highly distasteful that you are all crowing over the prospect of the poor wee man getting a hoop like a Wizard's sleeve.. :roll:

8. It'll be like Ernest Saunders, the big business chappy who got Alzheimers' just in time to not go to jail for fraud, then became the only man in the history of medicine to get over it. "Oh what a surprise, suddenly I remember how to chew again!"

9. E-f-PP
    Don't give the bugger ideas :p

10. You are taking the p1ss ...right ?? 8O

If not for kiddy fiddling he should be banged up to keep him away from a recording studio.

11. His music is not on trail or what ever his music has done is of no consecquences on the trail.
    Any adult who interfers with children deserves to be tride for the crime and if found guilty suffer the sentance pescribed by law.
    Who he is or what he has done or not done should not come into the matter.
    In a recent artical in one of the local magazines here, Chiang Mai Thailand, many local expats where surprised to learn that well over 95% of all peadophile offences in Thailand are committed by Thais.
    The local police officer in charge, a female captain, will deal with any matter brought to her attention.
    No non admissable evidence, the door goes down and the local heavy squad enter and Flash Bang, photos and confiscation of all documents and computer hard disk.
    20 + years is normal sentance and all Thais have zero sympathy with anyone who interferes with children.
    john

12. Is that bonfire ready yet?

No doubt the Friends of the Earth supporters would be round like a shot

'You cant burn that!! Too much plastic!! It'll widen the hole in the ozone layer!'

Stuff it, Burn him anyways.

13. Is it my ageing eyesight playing tricks or did Plastic MJ have a RE capbadge round his neck today on a ribbon.He certainly wore a blazer with the old RCT badge some time ago.Should he appear wearing a Tayforth UOTC badge we should take that as a confesssion :lol:

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Great Hellfyyr !

Well found.