White Van man is Very Spunky

A wanker in a white van, who'd have thought that'd ever happen

Unless you’re hungry for sperm, you may wish to rethink the :p face.
Don't you start oppressing his/her/it's lifestyle

The CSA will be doing that soon enough.

As soon as one of his recipients hits hard times or fancies a new 58" flat screen TV.
I was thinking about that, I imagine the level of trouble he's opening himself up for is immense.

I was thinking about that, I imagine the level of trouble he's opening himself up for is immense.
Yeah - driving can be a right bastard if you have a sore wrist.

Does he vet the customers? Does he ask customers to supply material to arouse him? What if they offer him a hand?

It does raise so questions - if a nice lesbian couple asked me to donate my seed - would I? I honestly have no idea.

Does he vet the customers? Does he ask customers to supply material to arouse him? What if they offer him a hand?

It does raise so questions - if a nice lesbian couple asked me to donate my seed - would I? I honestly have no idea.

Only if I was dipped in chocolate, and anesthetised.

Does he deliver cheese as well?

ERRRRRRRRRM.........

Only if they dipped me in Nutella, and made a salty sandwich.......

And with 100 offspring knocking about, the potential for accidental incest 20-odd years in the future is increasingly high.
Different mothers, so mixed blood.

Does he claim family allowance?

Just a thought...

If he emerges, red faced, from his passion wagon and rings the doorbell only to find the intended recipient isn't in, what does he do with his delivery?

Drink it, or slop it through the letter box for the Spaniel to lap up off the carpet?