White teeth

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by No_Duff, Dec 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking people who have their teeth whitened, twats.

2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Great thread cnut thumper

3. My old man does that. I walked into the pub to watch the F1 one Sunday. I walks up to him and I ask him if he wants a pint.

"You think there's many footballers that are bummers?"

4. Feckin right on! I've spent years giving my teeth that authentic antique patina, and am planning on selling them on Ebay as genuine holy relics when they eventually fall out.

Anyone for one of Saint Apollonia's teeth? Only 50 quid a piece.....

5. My teeth are that bad I once fell asleep on Salisbury Plain over the winter solstace and woke up to fuck loads of hippies dancing around me gob.

6. What's wrong with whitening your teeth? Each to their own, unless you prefer seeing people with gopping gnashers that resemble mouldy snapped asprins.

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I just leave mine in Tesco's Extracare Cleanser overnight. Does the job fantastically.

8. I have teeth like a combi-tool.

9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Depends on the methods used but you cause them harm if using the wrong technique. Sensivity, erosion and devitalisation are some of the possible side effects.

And that may be why it is still not technically legal for dentists to do it.

10. Was knocking a bird off years ago from one of the less salubrious regions of the UK who had a mouth like a pan of burnt chips but had a cracking body but self conscious about her rails.

She was doing all me washing and generally making her self useful one night she complains about a toothache. I say something witty along the lines of "not surprised if you had a white one you would have a snooker set"

Bird goes to dentist on Monday commences getting gob fixed regains confidence over next month.

Jebote gets fucking elbowed for more sensitive type with a car.

Se la vie

11. There is a little girl who looks about 14 doing Lazer teeth whitening in a temporary stall in our local shopping centre.

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Pound to a pinch she's from eastern Eu land and probably has a degree in macramae!

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

One of the dog trainers on the display circuit had his done, we feel the need to wea5r shades when he is about, they really do shine, I expect the botox is holding his lips apart in a permanent grimace which doesnt help!

14. Girls got a white coat and a mirror on a stick thing and everything, so she must know what she`s doing.