• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

White supremacists

Well they dont look as if they swim around the deep end of the DNA pool that's for sure they look that inbred they could pass as though they live in Burnley

They don't look very superior to me. Obama certainly seems to typify the positive aspects of the american dream far more than those half-witted in-breds.

Adolf, said to have links to race hate groups, broke his ankle in his attempt to flee and has been released on $1 million bail.
How the hell did some mulleted slack-jawed yokel afford $1M bail?

Random_Task said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Shawn Adolf FFS
Do you think he became a white supremacist because of his second name? or do you think he changed it in a gesture of 'panache' to his associates?
Perhaps he was Hitlers barber........................coat, taxiiiii.

PoisonDwarf said:
They don't look very superior to me. Obama certainly seems to typify the positive aspects of the american dream far more than those half-witted in-breds.

Adolf, said to have links to race hate groups, broke his ankle in his attempt to flee and has been released on $1 million bail.

He sold his collection of squealing pig memorabilia.

CQMS said:
[align=left]

[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
Beat me to it. That was the first thought I had hen I saw him.

PoisonDwarf said:

I'm sure the DEA and IRS will be asking the very same question quite soon. Even if he used a bail bondsman he's have to pay the bondsman 10%- which means he'd still have to stump up 100k in readies.

Murphy_Slaw said:
PoisonDwarf said:

He sold his collection of squealing pig memorabilia.
Bubba says dance, boy!

Which one of them is Biscuits_AB :?

TAXI!!! :oops: