White Stuff

jarrod248 said:
The dirty fat bastard.
The kid doesn't look that fat to me.

It always seems a little bizarre to me, they need weening or they become weeners!!!! :roll:

I wonder how his cornflakes taste?

Bollock-chops said:
Im inclined to agree with Jarrod, its not natural at all, will his friends sit in the kitchen with jam buttys while he is attached to mummy, I think not.
So it's not natural at all. Any chance of you actually supporting that with some sort of proof? I mean, apart from your undeniable feeling, that is.

MsG

Bugsy said:
Bollock-chops said:
Im inclined to agree with Jarrod, its not natural at all, will his friends sit in the kitchen with jam buttys while he is attached to mummy, I think not.
So it's not natural at all. Any chance of you actually supporting that with some sort of proof? I mean, apart from your undeniable feeling, that is.

MsG
Of course it's not natural; didn't you go to school - Humans are meant to drink Moo Juice from Cow tits :D

Bugsy said:
Bollock-chops said:

MsG
Do you make a point of disagreeing with everything people say?

jarrod248 said:
verticalgyro said:
It's the most natural thing in the world.

If she wasn't so fucking ugly I would be heading down to Barnsley right now for a go on them.
I hope they paid her well as the locals will be taking the p1ss out of her for years. The horrible fat trog.
Are you implying that she was a member of the RCT?

Edited cos I am a tw*t

Well as long as he stops it by age 18.

Perfectly natural, and perfectly normal until Victorian sensibilities came about. Then artificial Milk producers started pushing their crap, some of the marketing stratergies used by these companies in the 3rd world are appalling. They actively target 3rd world countries with lower education levels.
This is just stuff I've overheard from the wifey who's an NHS and Surestart Breastfeeding couselor.
Even among Mid-Wives there is a lot of ignorence on the subject I gather from Wifey.
Peadeatrics definetly not your field Jarrod.

Bollox its the Naafi........ I'lll just add ..............Bitty and I've done Uglier.

jarrod248 said:
gaz875 said:
jarrod248 said:
verticalgyro said:
It's the most natural thing in the world.

If she wasn't so fucking ugly I would be heading down to Barnsley right now for a go on them.
I hope they paid her well as the locals will be taking the p1ss out of her for years. The horrible fat trog.
Are you implying that she was a member of the RCT?

Edited cos I am a tw*t
No she's probably too young and likes pies too much.
Fair point :D

parahopes said:
Bugsy said:
Bollock-chops said:

MsG
Do you make a point of disagreeing with everything people say?
Do you make a point of agreeing with everything folks say? I'm not disagreeing per se, I'm just after some proof of the definitive statement: "it's not natural at all". Is that somehow unnatural for you?

MsG

Lactic tit wank comes to mind.

I was knocking off a bird 10 or so years ago that had a six year old and did this. It could be a touch embarrassing when he tried to 'nurse' in public, especially in a restaurant.

She had to go in the end...

She was ginger and a septic!

If memory serves wasn't there a newsreader who still breastfed her child at age 3, can't remember her name? Seem to recall the child was a boy though...wonder if that's a coincidence.

Ok it's a boy thing. Would be interested to hear if any girls out there are still latching on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W The NAAFI Bar 2
A The NAAFI Bar 41
A Gunners 91