White Stuff

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Volunteer, Apr 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im inclined to agree with Jarrod, its not natural at all, will his friends sit in the kitchen with jam buttys while he is attached to mummy, I think not.

2. The kid doesn't look that fat to me.

3. Bitty, BITTY!

4. It always seems a little bizarre to me, they need weening or they become weeners!!!! :roll:

5. [​IMG]

I wouldn't worry he might grow out of it in a couple of years.

6. I wonder how his cornflakes taste?

7. So it's not natural at all. Any chance of you actually supporting that with some sort of proof? I mean, apart from your undeniable feeling, that is.

MsG

8. Of course it's not natural; didn't you go to school - Humans are meant to drink Moo Juice from Cow tits :D

9. Do you make a point of disagreeing with everything people say?

10. Are you implying that she was a member of the RCT?

Edited cos I am a tw*t

11. Well as long as he stops it by age 18.

12. Perfectly natural, and perfectly normal until Victorian sensibilities came about. Then artificial Milk producers started pushing their crap, some of the marketing stratergies used by these companies in the 3rd world are appalling. They actively target 3rd world countries with lower education levels.
    This is just stuff I've overheard from the wifey who's an NHS and Surestart Breastfeeding couselor.
    Even among Mid-Wives there is a lot of ignorence on the subject I gather from Wifey.
    Peadeatrics definetly not your field Jarrod.

Bollox its the Naafi........ I'lll just add ..............Bitty and I've done Uglier.

13. Fair point :D

14. you have to ask who's needs are being satisfied there.