White slave trade, drug trafficking from Kosovo and Macedonia are not being stopped!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Tsk tsk, only hoi polloi say the hoi polloi
You obviously never use the definite article before the word "alcohol" either.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hoi is the definite article

'The hoi polloi' translates as 'the the many'

I'd just like to say I care just enough to declare that tonight I shall be having lamb chops, mash ( white potato and sweet potato) peas and gravy.
Mash... skins on or peeled? I love them mashed with skins on, and just a bit mashed- squashed a bit with a fork.

Mash... skins on or peeled? I love them mashed with skins on, and just a bit mashed- squashed a bit with a fork.
Skins on, of course. A bit of butter and maybe a little mustard

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hoi is the definite article

'The hoi polloi' translates as 'the the many'
Reference #041, "al" in alcohol is also the definite article, yet few would claim it is grammatically incorrect to say, "the barman poured the alcohol into the glass."

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorry, I didn't realise you're a clamjouster.
I never said they were mine! We also have two guinea pigs, one bearded dragon and the dog.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Basically nothing is done to stop this monstrocity that has been going on from albanians, why is west not wanting to stop this inhumanity that albanians are doing in Balkans, former Yugoslavia?
Isnt chossudovsky a holocaust denier or just his site Globalresearch.ca? must be something in the Slavic genes to believe such shit

Rupperts dead and was a major 911 conspiracy nutter

Latest Threads