White slave trade, drug trafficking from Kosovo and Macedonia are not being stopped!

Be that as it may, you don't know until you've tried it do you? In Arduis Fidelis, we are slightly above the hoi polloi that inhabit these hallowed slums are we not? :lol: :lol:
Oy! Are you having a pop?

Pixel car park, 10 minutes.

isn't the point that deflates all this, that it is Albanian criminals rather than Albanians?
It might if the Venn Diagram weren't a single perfect circle.

Maybe we should support some local organisation to do something about it.

I don’t know, maybe we could call them the ‘Vojna Republika Srpska’ or something equally culturally sound, like, er, the ‘Chetniks’?
Were not the Chetniks a large part of the problem in Eastern Europe during the last "big show"? All well and good at posing with weaponry and extorting from local people but doing f*ck all to disrupt the N@zi occupying infrastructure and refusing to share intelligence.
My father-in-law at the age of 10 was supplying non-communist partisans with food and munitions and did more to help the war effort than those c*nts.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Be that as it may, you don't know until you've tried it do you? In Arduis Fidelis, we are slightly above the hoi polloi that inhabit these hallowed slums are we not? :lol: :lol:
Tsk tsk, only hoi polloi say the hoi polloi

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
The fruit itself looks like a cat's arrse, appropriate for this thread.
I may see if I can get any on the way home
It was known in earlier times (Tudor period) as dog's arse fruit.
1597318034091.png

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
It's really a giant haw, you usually have to blet them in the UK exempt in the very south of the country. as they don't fully ripen on the tree.
I learnt about medlars when I took my granddaughter to Anne of Cleves house in Lewes Sussex years ago. Worth a visit if you're around there. Closed due to Covid 19 at the moment though.

Anyway, back to the thread I suppose, do you reckon it's going as the OP expected? I think not.

I learnt about medlars when I took my granddaughter to Anne of Cleves house in Lewes Sussex years ago. Worth a visit if you're around there. Closed due to Covid 19 at the moment though.

Anyway, back to the thread I suppose, do you reckon it's going as the OP expected? I think not.
I think we should stick to exotic and introduced fruits.

I grew one of these once. Dead Mans Fingers or the Blue Sausage fruit. The shrub is frost resistant which is nice.

1597324658981.png

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

I grew one of these once. Dead Mans Fingers or the Blue Sausage fruit. The shrub is frost resistant which is nice.

View attachment 496778
What does it taste like and are you allowed more than one?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
My granddaughter brought these sweets back from Thailand, They are truly disgusting, not as bad as the fruit itself though.
durian sweets.jpg

What does it taste like and are you allowed more than one?
It's like a lot of the exotic fruits bit sweet bit tart quite mild, bit like star fruit in taste.

View attachment 496778

I'm not terribly worried about frost at the moment. What's it like on being watered with old paddling pool water that's gone a bit green cos I didn't put enough chlorine in?

I'm not terribly worried about frost at the moment. What's it like on being watered with old paddling pool water that's gone a bit green cos I didn't put enough chlorine in?
It's pretty hardy, I watered ours with water from a divert tank on a sub surface urban lowland stream on a former industrial site and it was fine.

It's pretty hardy, I watered ours with water from a divert tank on a sub surface urban lowland stream on a former industrial site and it was fine.

I may well get one because it's weird.