White slave trade, drug trafficking from Kosovo and Macedonia are not being stopped!

VRS

Old-Salt
According to the police, it is mainly Kosovo Albanian rings that organize heroin smuggling into the Nordic area. With their low prices; and lower demands for profits; they have pushed other groups out of competition from portions of the European market. They have been successful, among other reasons, thanks to traditional ties to Turkey and a powerful network across Europe. “Between 80 and 90 percent of what has been seized in Sweden this year can be linked to Kosovo Albanian rings,” Davidsson said./

Furthermore, there was ample evidence available on the ties of militant Kosovar Albanians to organized crime and how intertwined the Albanian mafia was — and still is — with the so-called national liberation struggle. U.S. sources dealing firsthand with the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) reported their anxieties to their superiors on that score. They told Insight that intelligence detailing KLA links with heroin trafficking and syndicated prostitution were neglected at the time.

The intelligence so completely was ignored in fact that, to the horror of State Department officials, U.S. Army generals argued after the Serb withdrawal from Kosovo that the policing of the province should be handed over to the KLA — lock, stock and barrel — eliciting from one exasperated civilian the comment: “Yup, that’s great. Let’s put the criminals in charge of law enforcement.”

Italian authorities estimate that more than 8,000 Albanian girls are working as prostitutes in Italy and that nearly one-third of them are younger than age 18. Some sources maintain the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket in the north of the country away from one of Italy’s toughest Mafia groups, “Ndrangheta.”

According to leading French criminologist Xavier Raufer, there is no difference between Albanian militant groups and the Albanian mafia — they are the same he insists, arguing that conflict in the Balkans assists the Albanian mafia’s criminal activities that, in turn, provide funds for the liberation struggle. The two feed on each other.

“There’s no such thing as rebels and militias on the one hand and the Albanian mafia on the other. In the Albanian world — in Albania and Kosovo and in the Albanian-populated part of Macedonia — you have clans, and in those clans you have a mix of young men fighting for the cause of national liberation, young men belonging to the mafia, young men driving their cousins or other girls from the village into prostitution. The guys are liberation fighters by day and sell heroin by night or vice versa,” Raufer says.

Albanians are among the biggest traffickers of heroin in Europe

Kosovo – The Drug Trade Is Entrenched in NATO Politics

Kosovo Liberation Army and Albanian Sponsors Have Well Documented Roots in The Heroin Trade By Michael C. Ruppert for Fromthewilderness An exceptional record of respected media sources from the U.S. and Europe have documented that the Kosovo Liberation Army and their Albanian sponsors are heroin financed organized crime groups

Sex Slave Trade Thrives among Kosovo Troops
Print
By James Pringle
London Times

Pristina - The presence of Nato-led troops in Kosovo is supporting a new and sinister white slave trade trade, in which women from impoverished parts of Eastern Europe are being bought and sold into prostitution. The women, some as young as 16, are held captive by gangsters, often Albanian, and sell sexual favours to troops and businessmen in the seedy nightclubs springing up around Kosovo.

Others smuggled into the region from Moldova, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and beyond are moved further on, into Albania, across the Adriatic into Italy and from there to brothels in Western Europe, all the time under the "ownership" of organised crime. Even children are following similar routes, sold for adoption or, some say, for body parts.

The international non-governmental organization Saferworld noted that one explanation for the UCK's emergence in Macedonia was to protect “lucrative smuggling routes” from being disrupted by the Macedonian military (May 2002, 23).

AI reports that civilian attacks by the UCK occurred in villages near Tetovo, Skopje and Kumanovo including one murder in Brezno and allegations that 12 other people were killed and buried in a mass grave in Neproshten (ibid.). In addition, AI reports that ethnic Macedonians, Roma, Turks and Serbs were forcefully displaced (ibid. 15 Aug. 2002).

The UCK is reportedly linked to the regional arms trade (Los Angeles Times 20 Apr. 2001) and drug smuggling on the Macedonian-Kosovo border (CSD 2002, 45).

Xavier Raufer of the Paris Institute of Criminology and author of a book on the Albanian mafia claimed that the Italian intelligence service regarded the UCK as one of a number of Albanian groups in “a criminal conspiracy of Balkan clan-chiefs, gangsters in the diaspora and former members of the Albanian secret service”

Basically nothing is done to stop this monstrocity that has been going on from albanians, why is west not wanting to stop this inhumanity that albanians are doing in Balkans, former Yugoslavia?

Last edited:
FFS things were so much nicer when we had the Iron Curtain, and borders with barbed wire, dogs, guards with machine guns and minefields. And that nice Mr Tito kept things in order in the Balkans.

Come back 3rd Soviet Shock Army, all is forgiven.

Basically nothing is done to stop this monstrocity that has been going on from albanians, why is west not wanting to stop this inhumanity that albanians are doing in Balkans, former Yugoslavia?
Well it's white people being enslaved so nobody gives a sh1t because it's all about the BLM these days. Apart from that, inhumanity happens to people all the time outside of the civilised areas of the world.

The West, as you refer to it, has problems sorting out its own domestic criminals, let alone keeping the lid on lads from south eastern Europe. In any case the "West" doesn't have a police force. It doesn't have a mandate to police the rest of the world and if it did it should be busy stemming the deluge of migrants from Africa and Asia into the "West".

Why doesn't Albania sort out its own problems?

Maybe we should support some local organisation to do something about it.

I don’t know, maybe we could call them the ‘Vojna Republika Srpska’ or something equally culturally sound, like, er, the ‘Chetniks’?

Alamo

LE
No shit. The worst thing the West has done during my career is let the genie of Albanian nationalism out of the bottle. We're starting to pay.

Truxx

LE
I spent a bit of time in Albania. The links with Italian organised crime are striking. Which is one of the reasons that little or nothing has been done.

Apart from Liam Neeson obvs.

Last edited:
[URL
The Balkans and especially the former Yugoslavia are exactly the same shit holes they were in the 90s? The natives, no matter if Serbs, Albanians or whoever, still behave like animals, no sorry this is an insult to animals, like abominations and scum?

Well, that's news.

FFS things were so much nicer when we had the Iron Curtain, and borders with barbed wire, dogs, guards with machine guns and minefields. And that nice Mr Tito kept things in order in the Balkans.

Come back 3rd Soviet Shock Army, all is forgiven.
Putin keeps trying to get back to this state of affairs but no-one is taking the bait.

Shouldn't Interplod be sorting this sort of thing out, or are they more concerned with nasty tweets too?

Good job that Serbia has no involvement in such misery:

:rolleyes:

gosh, the OP is back with another rant about the west.

Chef

LE
Out of interest what're the old soviet states doing about it? Or would that be too much like a turf war between the assorted 'Brides-r-us' companies?

I'd just like to say I care just enough to declare that tonight I shall be having lamb chops, mash ( white potato and sweet potato) peas and gravy.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd just like to say I care just enough to declare that tonight I shall be having lamb chops, mash ( white potato and sweet potato) peas and gravy.
Try medlar jelly with your chops instead of mint sauce.

Mr Happy

LE
isn't the point that deflates all this, that it is Albanian criminals rather than Albanians?

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
But I really really like mint sauce. It's home made too.
Be that as it may, you don't know until you've tried it do you? In Arduis Fidelis, we are slightly above the hoi polloi that inhabit these hallowed slums are we not? :lol: :lol:

Be that as it may, you don't know until you've tried it do you? In Arduis Fidelis, we are slightly above the hoi polloi that inhabit these hallowed slums are we not? :lol: :lol:
The fruit itself looks like a cat's arrse, appropriate for this thread.
I may see if I can get any on the way home

Actually I have a 3rd alternative, crab apple and mint jelly, one of the easiest things I have ever made. My mum makes rowan berry jelly but to be honest I really don't like it.

Latest Threads