White Poppy man.

Laydeees and Gentlemen , what we have here is a bona fide, Genuwhine.........INTERNET HARDMAN.
Really? He just comes across as a complete bellend.

Should this thread be re titled 'White Poopy Man'?

Does Deadmed wear a white feather?

Would Pacifism be so popular if people understood all the death and war it has been responsible for?

Ladies and Gents,

What are the intelligent thoughts on wearing a 'White Poppy' to Sunday Remembrance service.
I have already put a few quid in the Red Poppy pot, but have decided white is right!
I am not a conscientious objector and have spent enough time on deployments before the fossils and philistines come out to play!
As a latecomer to this thread, may I ask the OP:

1. What poppy (if any) did he end up wearing on parade?

2. If this thread has progressed the way that he expected it to?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The PPU: politicising remembrance since 1934! Why does this nonsense come up EVERY year?

The PPU was set up between the wars to promote the hope of those who fought what was still thought of as the "war to end all wars", that future generations should never have to do what they did. Don't wear one if you don't like it.
Perhaps because many wars since WW2 have been political? It should have been blatantly obvious by 2006 to everyone that Iraq was politically correct imperialism. Therefore how can Iraq be compared to WW1/2 when Britain was actually under a valid threat? One might also wonder why people would want to go to a war which didn't endanger their own country.

Perhaps because many wars since WW2 have been political? It should have been blatantly obvious by 2006 to everyone that Iraq was politically correct imperialism. Therefore how can Iraq be compared to WW1/2 when Britain was actually under a valid threat? One might also wonder why people would want to go to a war which didn't endanger their own country.
All wars as political. And if we'd started on Hitler before 1936, there would have been no existential threat to Britain, but I suppose, why would anyone have wanted that war?

Gents my apologies, I was bored, it was a bite, I did wear a red one! However it was amusing to see the usual bullies come out to play with their curses and insults! :pc:

It was funny to watch the bully get owned though, feel free to vent and say you knew it was a wind-up, brilliant to see one weasel 'get Hagar' to fight our battles lmao.:batman:

I won't be logging on this year to see replies so no point in replying. :toilet:
Will see what I can get a snap on next year.
Out...;)

Gents my apologies, I was bored, it was a bite, I did wear a red one! However it was amusing to see the usual bullies come out to play with their curses and insults! :pc:

It was funny to watch the bully get owned though, feel free to vent and say you knew it was a wind-up, brilliant to see one weasel 'get Hagar' to fight our battles lmao.:batman:

I won't be logging on this year to see replies so no point in replying. :toilet:
Out...;)
You stupid fucking twat.

Out...;)
Ah. Wind up.

Yeah, right.

Yep, you properly got us there, guv, an' no mistake.