White Pointers are not PC

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Birdie_Numnums, Dec 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Swimming with dolfins is one thing. Swimming with White Pointer sharks!

The Melbourne Age 17 Dec:
    The latest news report says the lad was taken by the shark which was soon joined by a second one and in seconds he was torn apart. I remember there were two surfers taken by White Pointers in the same area last summer.

Also a report last week from Queensland where a youth ignored signs and went down to paddle about on a river. At the waters edge he stopped and lent forward and a 6 meter croc lept out and grabbed him by the head. The lad wriggled out but his whole face was opened up.

Still if you are afraid of being bitten or eaten by something then this might not be the destination of emigration for you.
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Some cnut had these things protected FFS !
    Had he never seen the maw these buggers have ?
    What sort of protection do they need ?

Horrible creatures, the only thing their sort understand is a good extermination !

But sympathies with the poor sod taken, it's a hell of a way to go to heaven.

Through the hoop of a fish !

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

And as for dolphins......?

Another really stupid fish ! :roll:

Get 'em back in the tuna tins where they belong !
  4. hey ho, Dolphins = NOT fish!
  5. Sorry about the spelling. It's been a long day.

Still off to the beach for a swim.

A little Birdie tip for you when swimming in the sea in Oz. Always make sure there are others swimming further out than you.
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Nah, dolphins are fish, and extremely stupid ones at that !
  7. Another swimming tip,Don't go swimming anywhere where there isn't a swim up bar :D :D
  8. Hang on a sec, chaps! I believe that persons various believe that 'dolphins are fish'. This lack of knowledge is disturbing, to say the least.

For all you could ever want (or need) to know about our swimming mammalian chums, go here:

Honestly, whatever next? :)
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Very, very dim ones.
  10. "My restaurant bill caused consternation,
    I couldn't pay for my CETAECEAN"
  11. Exactly... so stupid they can't even breathe under water! Morons.
  12. RTFQ

I'm with cuts. It lives in the sea, has fins, smells like fish, tastes like fish and talks fish (except flipper - he was special). It's a fish. And if their so clever, how come they get caught in tuna nets or live in tiny aquariums.

Stupid fish case closed. Whales are gert big stupid fish, no matter what anyone tries to tell you.
  13. All due sympathy for the fish-food kid, but it would be a dull(er) world without big, nasty, dangerous animals.
    Personally, I would like to see bears and wolves re-introduced into this country, and while we're at it, how about a few venomous snakes and spiders. Its not as though we humans, as a species, would suffer from a little "thinning out". Predation is a good thing, and outdoor pursuits would be much more challenging if there was the prospect of wrestling a bear in The Storey Arms carpark.
    No smileys, I'm serious! (Oh ok :wink: )
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Better yet, let's introduce them in the inner city areas, where we'd get the best results from the thinning out process: bunny-hugging, Grauniad-reading, 'we know best' types and chavs.

It's got my vote !
  15. As I understand it, you can go and 'wrestle a bear' nightly at Gobbler's Gulch on Hampstead Heath, though it's likely to leave you with a sore ring and/or a nasty taste in your mouth. :D