White Nazi England Helmets for world cup 2006

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by accidentalscaley, Feb 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where the bloody hell can you buy these beauts from? Tried the website in Holland but they only sell the Dutch orange ones

2. Got any Tippex?

3. Why bother? It's not the German people you are taunting but the victims of the Nazis, and they, and their descendents, are spread worldwide. I'd like to see how many colours of sh1t you'd get kicked out of you wearing one of these helmets whilst encountering a bunch of Israelis.

Just a thought.

4. Coming soon to a supermarket near you........
    [​IMG] helmets.
    Perfect colours. Blends in with crowds. Cheap.
    Which was nice.

5. If you really don't give a fcuk,try SILLYJOKES.com-----1 Jerry helmet,£10

Attached Files:

6. What, Dutch caps!

7. i want one , a picklehaub one though, painted white with a st georges cross on it

8. Dont tell the Aussies or Yanks that then!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. What's with that ' murican ' soldaten? his flag's on backwards and he's got some kind of political commentary plastered down his sleeve..

is that allowed.. f&cking over other countries on your uniform?

I never got to do that in my day they'd confiscate the T-shirt with any slogan on it as ' not appropriate ', etc. etc.

boy those Yankee boys get to do anything..

10. It's not the wrong way round. There's a link on here some where that explains it, perhaps a MOD could help with finding it? Its somthing to do with the stars leading as if the flag was blowing in the wind? Or was it like a candle in the wind....

T C

11. http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/patch.asp

12. We Dutch already wear "Fritz"style helmets(DPM) just like the Yanks and Aussies :twisted:

Attached Files:

13. Bully for you. You didn't seem so happy about it when those helmets had swastikas and were sported by a load of jackboot-wearing fascists in 1940 though, didja?

14. We'd probably be wearing them to if the powers that be hadn't decided it was cheaper to have us running round the battlefield looking like 6ft dpm dildos

15. Thanks for that, why don't you cry yourself to sleep on your sad old lonely pillow you ghost