White Nazi England Helmets for world cup 2006

Why bother? It's not the German people you are taunting but the victims of the Nazis, and they, and their descendents, are spread worldwide. I'd like to see how many colours of sh1t you'd get kicked out of you wearing one of these helmets whilst encountering a bunch of Israelis.

Just a thought.

Coming soon to a supermarket near you........
helmets.
Perfect colours. Blends in with crowds. Cheap.
Which was nice.

If you really don't give a fcuk,try SILLYJOKES.com-----1 Jerry helmet,£10

Attachments

i want one , a picklehaub one though, painted white with a st georges cross on it

OsamaBinLiner said:
I'd like to see how many colours of sh1t you'd get kicked out of you wearing one of these helmets whilst encountering a bunch of Israelis.

Just a thought.
Dont tell the Aussies or Yanks that then!

What's with that ' murican ' soldaten? his flag's on backwards and he's got some kind of political commentary plastered down his sleeve..

is that allowed.. f&cking over other countries on your uniform?

I never got to do that in my day they'd confiscate the T-shirt with any slogan on it as ' not appropriate ', etc. etc.

boy those Yankee boys get to do anything..

It's not the wrong way round. There's a link on here some where that explains it, perhaps a MOD could help with finding it? Its somthing to do with the stars leading as if the flag was blowing in the wind? Or was it like a candle in the wind....

T C

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
OsamaBinLiner said:
I'd like to see how many colours of sh1t you'd get kicked out of you wearing one of these helmets whilst encountering a bunch of Israelis.

Just a thought.
Dont tell the Aussies or Yanks that then!

We Dutch already wear "Fritz"style helmets(DPM) just like the Yanks and Aussies :twisted:

Attachments

Bully for you. You didn't seem so happy about it when those helmets had swastikas and were sported by a load of jackboot-wearing fascists in 1940 though, didja?

We'd probably be wearing them to if the powers that be hadn't decided it was cheaper to have us running round the battlefield looking like 6ft dpm dildos

OsamaBinLiner said:
Bully for you. You didn't seem so happy about it when those helmets had swastikas and were sported by a load of jackboot-wearing fascists in 1940 though, didja?
Thanks for that, why don't you cry yourself to sleep on your sad old lonely pillow you ghost

I could do a job lot of Dutch ones spray-painted white with St George's Cross stickers on them (or stencilled with spray paint on the front) for you if you really wanted...

But they would probably be running at £10 each plus postage and packing. Come on, you know it's worth it!

Seriously, though -- given enough interest, I could probably manage it!

accidentalscaley said:
Thanks for that, why don't you cry yourself to sleep on your sad old lonely pillow you ghost
Osama is right.
Why don't you go and collect one from Holland and take the opportunity to visit a few war cemeteries whilst you're there? There're some impressive ones around Arnhem. How about a day trip to Oradour? You could wear your fcuking stupid helmet.

It's not funny and it's not clever. The only people who'd put one of those on are those are too ignorant to realise what evil filth the Nazis were.

Very bad taste imho hope the police try their batons out on anyone with the bad taste to wear one .

This would be the same helmet shape that was used by the Bundeswehr in the 50s as well, wouldn't it?

Or was that in appalling taste too? Were the soldiers in the Bundeswehr too ignorant to realise what evil filth the Nazis were?

Frankly, the Dutch find the Oranje Helmpje absolutely hilarious, and they were under the Nazi jackboot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kelvin_273 Films, Music and All Things Artsy 1
Deadmed The NAAFI Bar 361
Auld-Yin The Book Club 5