White House On Fire

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by expat, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears somebody has been a bit careless near the Vice President's office - White House Fire - in the old executive building.

What fo you think they were trying to get rid of, or has somebody decided to repeat history and march into Washington DC to set fire to the place just because we can.
  2. Quick, quick can some one please call the fire brigade urgently and say that ..............it was a false alarm and they dont need to turn up for the fire alarms.

Burn baby burn :twisted:
  3. "No, Georgie! Matches hot!" <smacks hand>
  4. Exodus 3
    Which was a pity, thought Moses
  5. I hope The RRF have a witness to say they were being fcuked about somewhere and not burning Mr Bush.
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

From the article

Cheney was in the White House with President Bush receiving their morning intelligence briefings

And they say the Septics have no sense of humour :D

GWB probably thought it was a barbie he's still sitting there waiting for his cheeseburger
  7. The Septics have intelligence briefings, when did they start having them :?
  8. Was it not quoth he: A forerunner of the Kingos who burnt down the White House the first time? After robbing the place blind of course................................
  9. Well it was the brits that set the place on fire last time.

OK........which arrser was responsible :?

10. How can ANYONE say that - they named Central Intelligence Agency HQ The George Bush Centre for Intelligence! :rofl:
  11. I thought it was RRF. As a Kingo I'd have "probably" heard about that.
  12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

and i thought finally a story with a happy end :twisted:
  13. Hello,

someone should tell the United States Marine Corps they have got this balcony thing all wrong.

14. LOL! :lol:
  15. We have a tea-monitor interface issue :D