white helmets

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by pull.it.in, Jun 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. saw a great show today at blandford camp ,a school show , makes me feal proud that these guys promote our corps and the army around the uk , will antone second this ?
    yes i know we all call then purple helmets etc , but , i wouldnt do that shiit , and ive done some stuff in my time !!

2. 23C

23C Clanker

I think a lot of people take the piss out of the guys calling them purple helmets, shite helmets and the rest, but at the end of the day you would not catch me on one of those bikes doing the things they do…and I think you would find just about everyone that bad mouths them at the back of the same queue.

3. i thinks you might be right !

4. Why don't you all get on your hands and knees. That way it would enable you ass licking twaats to suck the whole team off, including the couple of "birds" who have recently passed.

The subject of the Purple Heroes has already cropped up before and it sickened me then too. Waste of money, time and oxygen the lot of them. Is Charlie Chester the Airborne Jester still masquerading as a winged warrior?

5. get your facts right first gerodie fool

team is self funding..FACT

charlie chester left the army 5 years ago ..FACT

you are a fool ...FACT

go get a life...FACT

6. GEORDIE WROTE .
    The subject of the Purple Heroes has already cropped up before and it sickened me then too. Waste of money, time and oxygen the lot of them. Is Charlie Chester the Airborne Jester still masquerading as a winged warrior?
    come on then gerodie ....................we would ALL love to listen to what you would like to say......................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you want to get over yourself.

7. 11D

11D Old-Salt

RSA was a good show today. I thought the Team did extremely well. Rumour has it the Master and Sonic were exctatic too.

No bikes died, no tricks came down, crossovers were ace and the band jump was awesome!! Good to see something different.

Geordie - if being 'airborne' is so great and so much the be all and end all then why are the team in possesion of 'winged warriors'? I await some sarcy comment like 'they couldn't hack the airbone' or some other phesisous remark. Well I'll save you the bother and just answer it with the fact that I know certainly one of them would kick your ass given the chance! And is probably more qualified up and airborne than you'll ever be.

Want to slag the White Helmets?? DO yourself a favour mate, get your ass on the selection course this year and if you pass then you can bitch. And I will admit that you were right all along. However I dont think that is going to happen all the time I have a hole in my ass! :lol: honestly your just embarresing yourself.

Give the boys some credit for doing a good job will you. :idea:

8. give 11D a big pat on the back ..................
    its nice to hear GOOD feadback from the corps............and i dought that we will see him on team selection in november.

9. Have you two quite finshed ******* yourselves?

Keep sucking off the team.

10. I have the upmost admiration for the elite forces .
    White helmets have been around for few a few years ,that is to say longer than airborne forces not a slagging,merely a point of reference.I know for a fact other corps/regiments would love something akin to the RSDT.You lot,geordie lad, crack on knocking the British Armys' number 1 recruiting Team. 78 years and still counting . Rest in Peace Paul Elson.
    If you know me and are willing to have a talk about the RSDT , come speak ,out.

11. Three way action now!

12. The White Helmet display team are a fine bunch of keen and motivated soldiers who work bloody hard! Saw a few of them today, all in blues etc, off for a display...on a SUNDAY. The only part of the team that the MOD pays for is the wages of the soldiers; the rest is all financed by the team - they even built their own motorbikes.

So please guys...esp Geordie...have a think and a look at the bigger picture before you start slagging people off. I'm sure you don't like the typical para stories as much as the White Helmets don't like these stories.

13. i don't know about you lot but it does seem like some people have nothing better to do than slag off the white helmets, i don't know why it is??? green-eyed monsters prehaps, maybe they have failed the selection course?? who knows?? i don't suppose we will ever find out!!! the white helmets do a difficult enough job as it is..... when the show season is on, no weekends off, shows at short notice, time away from familes, sometimes injuries due to the nature of the job..... if you've got a serious problem with the team why not come and try it out??? grow a set of b***s and put your money where your mouth is!!!! how can you give an inteligable comment when you haven't even tried it???????????? as for the so called "airborne warriors" what a load of t**s, yes i know p-company was hard in it's day (i do speak from experience!!!) and i know probation and the commando course are all hard, but that is only one facet of the British armed forces..... i know for definate 2 members of the white helmets who would gladly tab the so called "airborne warriors" into the ground.......

14. Evening, Jack.

15. yea gerodie . so there .