white helmets ( so in c a ) opening show 2005

#1
weather taken into account , still the best display team in the armed forces ? would you not agree........only reply if you witnessed todays show.
 
#2
I'll reply, only because you told me not too. Considering an individual display by the white helmets only has an crowd of, say a few hundred, not likely to attract a feaver of replies is it. But that said, i'm sure they done well, they always do.

Boney
 
#5
Who gives a *cuk
 
#6
From what i've heard it was a good show ( i was wrapped up in bed with a hangover) so well done lads.

The team still contains some tw@ts though, especially the 2 who tried to kick off with me last friday.
 
#7
hi the bull.............shouldnt tar everyone with the same brush ....pray tell who were the 2 idiots?
my guess is they were both young ,dum,and full of booze.maybe even new lads to the white helmet team for this year ? probably need a little education..................................still i think they had a cracking WET and FOGGY show.
 
#8
Thud, the sound of whytry hitting the nail square on the head. I'll edit my post to reflect this
 
#9
whytry said:
weather taken into account , still the best display team in the armed forces ? would you not agree........only reply if you witnessed todays show.
I wasn't there but you are asking for it with that kind of statement:

whytry said:
still the best display team in the armed forces ?
Last time I saw the Helms they were on motorbikes. Unless they are now in shiny red jet aircraft and performing their manouvres at hundreds of kilometers an hour in the air, the answer is "No", they are not the best display team in the armed forces.
 
#10
Interceptor said:
Last time I saw the Helms they were on motorbikes. Unless they are now in shiny red jet aircraft and performing their manouvres at hundreds of kilometers an hour in the air, the answer is "No", they are not the best display team in the armed forces.
Lets be frankly honest the only reason people show up to a white helmet show is to see if they fall off :lol: :lol:
 
#11
Thats right bull!!!! especialy that daft pyramid thing!!!!!!!

Its nice to see the little fella at the top do some sort of strange commando roll as he hits the deck! He looks suprisingly well practiced in it though!!!!!

Perhaps he should go to brize and learn propper PLF's!!!!!!(parachute landings!!)
 
#13
yes the red arrows are prehaps in a diffrent league..but the wellys are good value for money...and you can interact with them after a show.unlike the fly boys.............
 
#15
G3Ops said:
Interceptor said:
Last time I saw the Helms they were on motorbikes. Unless they are now in shiny red jet aircraft and performing their manouvres at hundreds of kilometers an hour in the air, the answer is "No", they are not the best display team in the armed forces.
Says who?

Couldn't care less if the red arrows finished their show by parachuting naked tarts into an arena full of dildos..............helmets still get my vote. :lol: :lol:
Says me. I have even put my name at the top of the post to help you. :wink:
 
#16
rsdt there is nobody better. apply for selection. see how you get on . it is not to everyones liking. but like everything in this corps if its something a little different then hey, its worthy of a slagging........?
 
#19
carpetsfm7sr94champs

rsdt there is nobody better.
Is that for me!

apply for selection.
What Selection, do you mean THE SELECTION coz that is the only one I know of.

see how you get on .
Did try it, failed unfortunately.

it is not to everyones liking.
Too true me young Cock, took me months to get back to fitness after that beasting. Feet and body was in bits.

but like everything in this corps if its something a little different then hey, its worthy of a slagging........?
Now you have confused me, Corps!!!! What has the Corps got to do with Selection, we do Probation!!
 
#20
albert-turner

Room for anyone else up your arrse apart from yourself mate?
Loads, you sound like a siht sniveller, would you like to come on up
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top