• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

White Helmets resettlement in the UK

Do you support settlement of the White Helmets in the UK?

• Absolutely

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Rather support

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Rather no

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Strongly agaist

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
It is an excellent idea. There are nice camps in Northern Siberia in remote but ecologically pure areas with rather coldish refreshing climate. The new sttlers would appreciate it after syrian hot weather. Endless forests around are full of wild enimals but the settlers would be defended by high fences with barbed wire by large very friendly dogs.
You’ve clearly never been to Syria in winter.

Meanwhile, propaganda dog spouts the agitprop of his ‘crooks and thieces’, yet doesn’t address fundamental issues like why the Syrian White Helmets came about and why the agitprop turned against them.

Highly likely they would ask to turn one of local buildings into Moscue with its spire being used as a minaret. The Home secretary I fancy would enthusiastically support such an idea.
No need
Salisbury already has a mosque - no minaret though
This is a multi cultural place with over 90% white British but welcoming to foreigners as both tourists and residents

Sergei, they were Civil Defence workers, not terrorists. It is absolutely right that they are given asylum in the UK. I would hope that the Fire Service College can make use of their expertise.

pparently they were being used as actors in agitprop 'documentary' films as this one.
As you know, they came about because of Assad’s over seven year civil war and in none govt controlled areas there was no civil defence. Meanwhile, the war continues and another 15 Russian servicemen died due to the ineptitude of Assad’s Forces.

I also note Russia doesn’t support the million's of refugees that have fled Syria and leaves it all down to the West, despite being part of the cause.

Sergei, they were Civil Defence workers, not terrorists. It is absolutely right that they are given asylum in the UK. I would hope that the Fire Service College can make use of their expertise.
So you believe that they are just civil defence workers, not militants at all. OK.

So you believe that they are just civil defence workers, not militants at all. OK.
Considerably less militant than the Jihadi's who 'surrendered' to Assad's forces and are now part of his NDF.

I've no doubt some were 'rebels' at one stage or another. I also know any that come to the UK will be vetted.

Still, keep spouting the same drivel as propagated by your 'crooks and thieves'

I think we measure success in foreign parts as the amount of instability we can inject and the numbers of moral obligations we generate as a result.

Also, your polling skills are shite. What kind of idiotic choices are those? WTF are rather support and rather no? Is rather no a lesser form of no/ against?
Please be more sensitive to our esteamed contributor, truth is his tertiary language.

I thought this was a thread for courses for Motorbike stunt riders, you know ...Been in the Signals, can you ride a motorbike, come learn to jump like Evil Kineval and Eddie Kidd...only £3000for your resettlement course - job at the end of the course (if no broken bones)

I thought this was a thread for courses for Motorbike stunt riders, you know ...Been in the Signals, can you ride a motorbike, come learn to jump like Evil Kineval and Eddie Kidd...only £3000for your resettlement course - job at the end of the course (if no broken bones)
I thought that as well.

Maybe that gobby bloke from the other day will put his ten pounds eight hundred pence towards one of these courses. He'd be better off doing an English for Englishers like, but each to their own.

We know a bloke whos mum was fingered by Eddie Kidd, don't we @spaz .

From the route they took to the cathedral then it probably was the mosque they visited!!!!!
No wonder they were disappointed, fancy trying to find a building of Norman architecture only to find a mosque in an old pub.