White Helmets-Red Faces

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by HLS, Jan 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

....... :lol: flicking through the TV channels this morning before setting off to work and caught the last 5 mins of the re-run of (yesterday's ?) Blue Peter.

Que the While Helmets all stacked up on one bike as they do, with driver trying to kick start it.................of course it won't start. Cut to streak of piss team leader.........stupid grin fixed on face. Cut back to men trying to get bike to start...........no joy

Presenter...........ahh well, live telley..........never work with children or animals. (he didn't really say that, but you get my drift)

........broooommmm brooommmm..........engine starts, cut to team on bike.............engine cuts out.............run credits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic..........it is nice to know the army hasn't changed much :lol:

2. Now, if they had merged with the band, they could have at least saved a bit of face by banging and tweeting away on their instruments....musical instruments that is!!!!

3. Hahahahahaha , i seen the blue peter programmes just a sthe white helemets, had a big intro to do there things, and the bike not starting, even the blue peter presenter offered some helpful advice like 'OOo bet hes flooded the engine' and ' do you want me to have a go?' That was funny.

Perhaps they should be called the purple helmets, as i am sure they felt like it !!
    Long live the taking the micheal when they get back to barracks!

4. Hahahahahaha , i seen the blue peter programmes just a sthe white helemets, had a big intro to do there things, and the bike not starting, even the blue peter presenter offered some helpful advice like 'OOo bet hes flooded the engine' and ' do you want me to have a go?' That was funny.

Perhaps they should be called the purple helmets, as i am sure they felt like it !!
    Long live the taking the micheal when they get back to barracks!

5. Not only are the shite helmets comedy value when you see them strutting round Blandford, now you can see them on kids telly..... charge the lot of them for bringing The Corps into disrepute, what a set of clowns. The only good thing about them is that some of the largest dicks from around the gaf are all in the same place, should be easy to keep an eye on them.

6. Its good to see that the Corps has become more, lets say "European" with their approach to sexuality within the Armed Forces. However it sickens me to the back teeth with the shite...opps!! white helmets.

It feels odd to me that whenever they fancy a ride, they feel the need to dress in big leather boots and mount a bloke from behind to get on top of him for fun.

erghh! ...the crying game!
    :cry: