White dog poo

When I was growing up on my council estate/pit village you could not walk ten feet without coming across white dog poo. Now when I walk my dog there is none.

Whatever happened to WHITE DOG POO ???

Attachments

The manufacturers stopped putting chalk (or as much) in dog food, so the shit doesnt come out white.

Try it on your kids. (The chalk, not the dog food)

On the other hand,

If you really want to know it's because of the calcium intake that the dogs don't get anymore due to the cut-down amounts of bone etc in their food due to BSE scares.

smudge67 said:
It has nothing to do with chalk.
Of course not - everyone knows dogs can't write home about their greatest shitts anyway :p. I mean it's not like they have a "Dogs Bollox" doggy forum is it.

Smudge has got it right - all to do with bones. In my childhood most dog owners would buy bones from a butcher and dogs would spend many a happy hour sucking off (sorry) the last remnants of raw meat and gradually demolishing the entire bone. These days dogs seem to get fed out of packets and tins, and rarely get their teeth round a good bone... Less bone, less white poo.

Thats what I meant.

Calcium carbonate or summat.

( I watched QI)

clumpydump said:
When I was growing up on my council estate/pit village you could not walk ten feet without coming across white dog poo. Now when I walk my dog there is none.

There's more interbreeding now than there used to be. While offspring can take on the traits of either mother or father (or, indeed, both), the genes producing darker colours tend to take precedence.

Simply, there are fewer white dogs, leading to a corresponding reduction in the amount of white dog poo and an increase in mongrel poo.

Stands to reason, really.

putteesinmyhands said:
clumpydump said:

Those were the days, tread in white dog poo no problem so dry it did not stick.

It was also mentioned by Sam in an episode of "Life on Mars", something along the lines of you no longer got it where he came from.

Boring Fact: Hyenas produce White poo of the same type due to the amount of bones they eat. " ill get me coat now" :D

This has got me thinking now..... time for a brainiac experiment .... "Mrs b_s, for the next month only feed the dog's on bones!"

b_s

spike7451 said:
bored_squaddie said:
This has got me thinking now..... time for a brainiac experiment .... "Mrs b_s, for the next month only feed the dog's on bones!"

b_s
Freshly culled chav bones I hope... :twisted:
Saw some white dog poo whilst walking home last week (hopefully chav bones played a part). However on a more serious note, should I be worried... has anyone else suffered this throw back to the 70's 8O

No I seen some too! I stopped and stared at it for a bit I was temped it take a picture and print it off just incase I fancied a chance from looking at the normal brown colours of the clutches of dog eggs my two leave behind I could simply just place a printed picture over them for a much more pleasing view to the eye.
Perhaps we can have a look I've found a white dog shite thread and post some pictures :lol:

clumpydump said:

At this very moment there is a goodly quantity sitting on my drive,Would you like me to post it to you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JesterRIP The NAAFI Bar 13
U The NAAFI Bar 56
A The NAAFI Bar 41