White dog poo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by clumpydump, Jul 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was growing up on my council estate/pit village you could not walk ten feet without coming across white dog poo. Now when I walk my dog there is none.

Whatever happened to WHITE DOG POO ???

Attached Files:

2. The manufacturers stopped putting chalk (or as much) in dog food, so the shit doesnt come out white.

Try it on your kids. (The chalk, not the dog food)

On the other hand,

3. If you really want to know it's because of the calcium intake that the dogs don't get anymore due to the cut-down amounts of bone etc in their food due to BSE scares.

4. It has nothing to do with chalk.

5. Of course not - everyone knows dogs can't write home about their greatest shitts anyway :p. I mean it's not like they have a "Dogs Bollox" doggy forum is it.

6. Smudge has got it right - all to do with bones. In my childhood most dog owners would buy bones from a butcher and dogs would spend many a happy hour sucking off (sorry) the last remnants of raw meat and gradually demolishing the entire bone. These days dogs seem to get fed out of packets and tins, and rarely get their teeth round a good bone... Less bone, less white poo.

7. Thats what I meant.

Calcium carbonate or summat.

( I watched QI)

8. I always wondered why some shit was white. The question is though, does it smell different?

9. There's more interbreeding now than there used to be. While offspring can take on the traits of either mother or father (or, indeed, both), the genes producing darker colours tend to take precedence.

Simply, there are fewer white dogs, leading to a corresponding reduction in the amount of white dog poo and an increase in mongrel poo.

Stands to reason, really.

11. K'n ell Smudge, I'm impressed; you're a fecking genius! :bow:

12. This has got me thinking now..... time for a brainiac experiment .... "Mrs b_s, for the next month only feed the dog's on bones!"

b_s

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Freshly culled chav bones I hope... :twisted:

14. chalk for a filler - I too remember this