White British converts killed in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DrunkenIrish, Dec 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a couple of brainless twats. Seriously - what sort of anti-genius thought up that caper?

Well, I guess that's bloody religion for ya. Nasty stuff.
  2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

When will Harriett Harperson complain about imperialists infringing their right to free association and expression?
  3. I dunno, you go all the way out there looking for some authentic curries from the sub continent to go with your bottles of Tiger beer, and some American fellow mallets you with his model aeroplane.
  4. Genius. Bravo Sir
  5. Aww bless.

Stand by for the sobbing mothers all over the news telling us they were just mis-understood and were really loving people. Another coup for AQ
  6. Rayc

Rayc RIP

I think that these poor sods have found Paradise now and are frolicking with the virgins.

Wonder what would the nationalities be of these virgins or are they 'Made in Heaven'?
  7. A very stillborne coup. Couple less shoe bombers. How are those virgins shaping up Steve?
  8. Ah well never mind, does that mean there is a spare council house going free
  9. Would anyone like to list the human qualities and mental state of anyone converting from a western culture to Islam?

Please choose from my short list:

Idiots are going to destroy the world and they are all religious. They must be crushed out of existence mine Führer...

All together now...

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:

Bring me my Arrows of desire:

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!

Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:

Till we have built Jerusalem,

In England’s green & pleasant Land.....

No way man! Too many fcukin synagogues, churches and frickin mosques already!
  10. Disgusting, brace of Honkeys wiped off the face of the plant while having a quite pleasant day out.

11. Gutted it was only 2, still its a start.

12. Hahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Oh what a shame.

I can think of several complete housing estates we should encourage to take up the same cause.
    Think of the savings we could make on benefits payments!