• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

White British converts killed in Pakistan

I dunno, you go all the way out there looking for some authentic curries from the sub continent to go with your bottles of Tiger beer, and some American fellow mallets you with his model aeroplane.

I think that these poor sods have found Paradise now and are frolicking with the virgins.

Wonder what would the nationalities be of these virgins or are they 'Made in Heaven'?

I dunno, you go all the way out there looking for some authentic curries from the sub continent to go with your bottles of Tiger beer, and some American fellow mallets you with his model aeroplane.
Would anyone like to list the human qualities and mental state of anyone converting from a western culture to Islam?

Please choose from my short list:

Stupid
Gullible
Insecure
Bored
Retarded
Insane

Idiots are going to destroy the world and they are all religious. They must be crushed out of existence mine Führer...

All together now...

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:

Bring me my Arrows of desire:

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!

Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:

Till we have built Jerusalem,

In England’s green & pleasant Land.....

No way man! Too many fcukin synagogues, churches and frickin mosques already!

Oh what a shame.

I can think of several complete housing estates we should encourage to take up the same cause.
Think of the savings we could make on benefits payments!

Would anyone like to list the human qualities and mental state of anyone converting from a western culture to Islam?

Please choose from my short list:

Stupid
Gullible
Insecure
Bored
Retarded
Insane

Idiots are going to destroy the world and they are all religious. They must be crushed out of existence mine Führer...

All together now...

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:

Bring me my Arrows of desire:

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!

Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:

Till we have built Jerusalem,

In England’s green & pleasant Land.....

No way man! Too many fcukin synagogues, churches and frickin mosques already!
WTF do you think Jerusalem looks like? Jews and Muslims all over the place, not too many CofE vicars. Maybe the hymn's really an ode to our multi-culti future...

Well people keep on about the 20 virgins or 48 virgins ....... doesnt say if the virgins are male or female .....

I asked one of my cousins (Muslim from KL) and they said that it does not spesify ......

Check out 'Achmed the dead terrorist' on you tube ..... I was laughing for weeks

Quality, I bet the spent all year saving their benefits up to get the airfare. Went down to Blacks and got all the Gucci boots, rucksacks and wind up torches. Spent a month on the internet researching how they'd get there and bought a copy of a 'lonely planet' guide book. They set off and spend a couple weeks getting there. Finally they arrive at their destination and are about to introduce themselves to their brothers in arms when they are rudely interrupted by a high pitch whistle.

Poor Rupert and Tarquin.

Latest Threads