White belt for No 2s

#1
any ideas chaps/doris' ????

niece's wedding in june.

chilwell do not hold them.

does anyones unit within the corps still hold them????

just want to borrow one for the weekend.

cheers.

laters.
 
#4
I'm sure you can get hold of them, but you'lll struggle to find one in XXL size!!!! ;)
 
#5
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
any ideas chaps/doris' ????

niece's wedding in june.

chilwell do not hold them.

does anyones unit within the corps still hold them????

just want to borrow one for the weekend.

cheers.

laters.
Did you speak to Sandy in Station QM's? He will know someone. Failing that, I rented my getup from Medway medals, Rochester, if its still there!
 
#6
There's probably a spare one kicking about 48 Sqn if you were to ask Sluggy to ask around.. Theyre fekkin about on parade squares n the like at the mo..

Failing that, Chatham.
 
#7
Clerk_of_Jerks said:
I'm sure you can get hold of them, but you'lll struggle to find one in XXL size!!!! ;)
yeah, i will probably be able to fit into xxl now after my trips away. :D :D :D :D

but at least i do not need to get special headwear made.



8O :wink: 8O :wink:
 
#10
39 at the mo are tryin to get their drill sorted for the queen. ask here!!

946584421 it's the guardroom. they'll know who's troop's doing the square dance at the mo..

however lookin out my window it's v dark so i smell the hint of blokes on leave...
 
#11
cheers.

as usual, a pleasure.
 
#12
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Clerk_of_Jerks said:
I'm sure you can get hold of them, but you'lll struggle to find one in XXL size!!!! ;)
yeah, i will probably be able to fit into xxl now after my trips away. :D :D :D :D

but at least i do not need to get special headwear made.



8O :wink: 8O :wink:
Ha,Ha. :) :)
 

Similar threads


Top