Whistleblower To Bring Down Brown!

#42
jagman said:
Perhaps Mr Moore should have an escort if he plans on taking a walk anytime soon?
Given that he reckons he can proove Mr Brown is to blame for this mess (tell us something new) I would expect his life to be very difficult now.
Are we due a suicide?
It would appear that my fellow ARRSERS are not the only ones concerned for his safety.

A ROLL OF BACOFOIL FOR TABLE NUMBER TWO
 
#43
Balleh said:
It beggars belief that Lloyds did not insist on carrying out due diligence before committing to taking over HBOS.

What on earth persuaded them to buy it sight unseen?

It is utterly extraordinary and flies in the face of every principle of business.
If I was a Lloyds shareholder I'd be asking some very pointed questions come the next AGM. Buying something that massive without doing the proper due diligence is practically criminal. Hell, I'd probably be starting a collection of torches and pitchforks for the lynching and take my own length of rope along.
 
#44
insert-coin-here said:
jagman said:
Perhaps Mr Moore should have an escort if he plans on taking a walk anytime soon?
Given that he reckons he can proove Mr Brown is to blame for this mess (tell us something new) I would expect his life to be very difficult now.
Are we due a suicide?
It would appear that my fellow ARRSERS are not the only ones concerned for his safety.

A ROLL OF BACOFOIL FOR TABLE NUMBER TWO
Whats the odds the paperwork "dissapears"?
And when it does how many days before he goes for a walk?

I cant wait. Sooooooh excited.
 
#45
oldgoat said:
insert-coin-here said:
jagman said:
Perhaps Mr Moore should have an escort if he plans on taking a walk anytime soon?
Given that he reckons he can proove Mr Brown is to blame for this mess (tell us something new) I would expect his life to be very difficult now.
Are we due a suicide?
It would appear that my fellow ARRSERS are not the only ones concerned for his safety.

A ROLL OF BACOFOIL FOR TABLE NUMBER TWO
Whats the odds the paperwork "dissapears"?
And when it does how many days before he goes for a walk?

I cant wait. Sooooooh excited.
What is really disturbing is the amount of people in this country that wouldn't be particularly surprised if Mr Moore were to have a fatal accident or a heart attack this week.
 
#46
It worked for Blair.
so why not for Brown.
The same security services and bosses are there?

If they can remove the thorn from the royal tree and get away with it then they are bullet proof. nes pa.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#47
The Tellingraph:

Gordon Brown 'could have saved HBOS without need for Lloyds merger'

Gordon Brown could have saved HBOS without engineering the merger with Lloyds TSB that has brought the two banks to the brink of disaster, the Government's own financial watchdog has admitted.

Lord Turner of Ecchinswell, the chairman of the Financial Services Authority, suggested in an interview yesterday that HBOS could have been rescued with financial help from the Government, without the need for a takeover.

At the time of the merger - in which the Prime Minister personally intervened to ensure its passage - ministers repeatedly insisted that a union with Lloyds was the only way to save HBOS and the wider financial system from meltdown.

However, speaking to the BBC on Sunday, Lord Turner said: "There could have been a different way of directly supporting HBOS and keeping Lloyds separate."

Lord Turner also disclosed that the FSA and the Treasury had known HBOS was heading for the massive losses that have raised significant fears over the viability of the merged Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) since they were disclosed on Friday.

His remarks will increase the scrutiny on Mr Brown, who is facing mounting political pressure over his personal role in the crisis now gripping the British financial sector.
Any chance of getting this twalleck sectioned for our own good? He's obviously so dangerously incompetent, there's no telling how many people could be hurt by his actions.

All it takes is two doctors and a member of his family . . . .
 
#48
Steven said:
We must be deeply deeply in the shite, anytime someone has some alleged dirt on the government we expect or at least fear that this person will turn up dead somewhere.

Fcuking scary thought really.
Too true.
 
#49
At risk of bringing this erudite debate down to our common level, I give you from Old Holborn:

THE SAGA OF GORDON THE RUINER


BOOK TWO


The Doings of a Madman


Thin, ragged children skip and tumble, chanting:

"Ring a ring a mortgages
A pocketful a credit cards
Re-Cession, De-Pression
We all fall down."

Others, having shared a nest of small, fire-blackened mice, make the movements of an old, country dance, from long ago, before Armageddon, before Ruin:

"Mandelson’s blue, dilly-dilly
Mandelson’s green
Gordon’s a freak, dilly-dilly
Peter’s a queen.

If we grow up, dilly-dilly
If we grow up
We shall be poor, dilly-dilly
We shall be poor."



After a day scavenging and hunting small rodents, the small tribe returns to the camp, calling greetings:

"Yo, friend; curs-ed be the snot-eater."

"Yo, too, may his one good eye be pluck-ed out…"

(both) And stomp-ed underfoot.

Others, catching-up, complete the ancient curse:

"And may legions piss in his dead, empty socket."


It is a similar pile of bricks and breeze blocks to the one in Book One, a weak fire, made from twigs and compressed shit splutters, the tribe, pitifully thin, cold and dirty, gathers around the Elder.


“Today has been a good day, none have been carried away by Others, to be topp-ed and eaten; none have wandered in the Poisoned Fields and died, thrashing, vomiting their lungs down their fronts - from toxins, children, deadly filth, bequeathed us by criminal industrialists who lived among the Ancients and enslaved them - and we, helpless, watching, unable to end their agony in the traditional manner.

Today, only one infant, and it an skinny runt, was devoured by rats, it’s mother even now, an panting beast with two backs, behind yon rusty old wheeled carriage, making an new life. Treasure was found, two tins of small, oily creatures, some say they are fish although none alive now have seen fish, and five tins of beef which is corn-ed; enough, with careful sharing, to Feast the whole tribe

Come now, let us settle, but watchfully, send men and women with sharpened sticks to guard against Others, throw fresh shitcake on the fire, chew on these roots, and huddle ye close, whilst I tell more of the Saga of Gordon the Ruiner as it was told by my fathers and theirs. Tinsman, fetch the Sacred Opening Tool and make ready the Feast. Turn to your neighbour, make the sign of Ruin and say the prayer of Stanislav, the Polish plumber:

"In my country would hang this bastard up by neck off lamppost for few hours and then chop off fcuking head, stick-up on spike and p1ss down throat and feed body to bogblokes, b@stard is good for fcuk all and waste of fcuking space is; is worse than fcuking Jock, innit, this b@stard, Hoon ? As much use as chocolate ******* blowtorch, eh? Send horrible fcuking b@stard straight down in Hell and hot poker shove-up in poxed-up murderer’s arrse is, for ever and ever, Amen. Let him tell Mr Devil he simply doesn’t accept this or that, fcuking lying fcuking b@stard sh!thead sonofafcukingbitch.

And God bless from Stanislav, friendly Polish plumber, do good job and cheap for cash. Take off shoes and everything.”

Historian’s note. The Sign of Ruin varies from tribe to tribe. In some it is a silent mouthing of : Oh, for fcuks sake! several times; in others it is a cartoonesque miming of manic, high-speed nail-biting or of exaggerated nose-picking, studious mucus examination and determined oral consumption and in yet others the Tribespeople drop their shaking head into both hands, like one bereaved and devastated and chant:

"All is gone, All is gone, admit it, take Flight."

In the long dark decades after Ruin, when the tribes could just about remember Plenty, people would huddle together, leafing through a fragile holy scripture, called an Argos catalogue, looking at the images of Holy Stuff and chanting, Oh, the fcuking horrible one-eyed Scotch git, over and over and over

“Once, Before Ruin, were many; as far as eye could see were Ancients, beyond counting on all our fingers. And they dwelt together in shining temples called City and Town and they travelled, on these same pathways, not darting and hiding in The Great Ruin, as do we, from pile to pile but in moving carriages, powered by Magic.

And Gordon the Ruiner said they must work and toil that they might have carriages, man and woman and child, but then said unto them that it was wrong to use them, naughty and inconsiderate, and did penalise them mightily for even the Magic which was needed to make the carriages go, and for taking the carriage into City and Town they were penalised further and beggared and for driving the carriage quickly they were punished even though the Carriage was made to go quicker and quicker and Gordon said Buy Carriages for the Eck-onomyStupid but use them not for they will cause the Sun to melt and all will die.

And lo, when people stopped renewing their carriages for they had become an pain in the arrse Gordon lamented and took the people’s treasure and gave it up unto the CarriageMakers, whose carriages no b@stard, what with one thing and an other, wanted the fcuk to have do with, in order that ever more carriages be made and lined-up, for no-one to want. And Gordon smiled and called this an Stimulus to the Eck-onomyStupid.

And the Ancients looked at Gordon the Ruiner and thought This is an Fcukwit, innit. He taketh unto himself our Treasure, for which we have toil-ed long and hard and p1sseth it up the fcuking wall, like an pestilential cnut and an fcuking lunatic. And the people of all the tribes did cry out, You have no legitimacy here, Gordon; Tony and Imelda, The Horrible Fcuking Thieving Cow did have some right to govern the Tribes but you have not any, give unto us an election, you fcuking one-eye-ed Scotch b@stard.

But Gordon did say No, you don’t want an election, instead, you want me to preach at you, of Vaaal-ewes and Visions, trust me, I know what you want, far better than you know what you want. My father was an clergyman (which as we know, children, is an Ancients’ word for an child molester, an filthy fcuking bastard) and though dead he talks to me yet.

And he sayeth unto me, Gordon, my son, thou art the cleverest one-eye-ed Scotch b@stard in all Time and you must rule and rule and rule; why, therefore, have an election when only I am suitable to rule and do unto you all the Right Thing, even though it is wrong. And with such statements did Gordon the Ruiner make clear unto the Tribes that it was his intent not to make good his early promise of an election but to sh1t, instead, long and hard, in their faces. And so he did.”

Historians note: Scotch or Jock or drunken, idle, wife-beating, child-molesting, cross-dressing,inbred, beetle-browed, ginger imbecile are believed to be terms for the inmates of a secure Reservation in the North, wholly supported by the wealth of the Ancients, until Gordon the Ruinous burnt it all. Gordon himself was a Reservationee but by sleight of hand and bombast for a long time persuaded people that he was a proper human being and not, as he obviously was, a mutant, snot-eating bastard.


http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.c...howComment=1234709460000#c2795893836114052338
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#50
So a credible whistleblower told the FSA that there was something dodgy at his bank. (And they also looked at 12 other financial institutions in similar positions). What did then FSA do with this info?

According to the Idiot's' versions of events they did not warn him. Is this believable. The FSA received credible info that suggested that major financial institutions were in danger and they failed to tell the chancellor. OK the peopel at the FSA knew he is an Idiot and probably incapable of understanding the info but just from a 'cover your arrse' point of view you think they would have told him.

Or is that the point - he was told but he is just so stupid he did not understand.
 
#51
Farmerbleep said:
What was the name of the labour MP who had a little life stopping accident when he was conveniently walking out on the hills in Scotland? Can't remember his name - funny voice and too much facial hair. About three years ago...

It's strange that he seems to have been airbrushed out of the 'picture', just like stalin and lenin had their non pals wiped out. Another accident?

What the feck was his name?
A truely nasty and vile peice of work,the Poison Dwarf is sorely missed like a dose of the pox.

IIRC,Robin Crook??.
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#52
He came to Banjax in 97, retired early to his corrimec and drank large amounts of Whisky. The PM refused to give him a CP trained protector as he was so worthless there was no credible threat to him.
 
#53
The whistle-blower won't bring down Brown, sadly. Gordo simply hasn't got the ability to accept any degree of responsibility for the state of the UK economy, or our public finances. And without that he won't accept that he has any obligation to leave power. Add to that the fact that no-one on his side would want to succeed him as PM (for a matter of months until the election), the only thing that will force him out is a General Election.

Added to the gloom surrounding the utter farce that Gordon Brown's tripartite system of regulation has been is the steady drip of worsening economic news. Borrowing is likely to rise by another £100 billion, on top of that already predicted in November's pre Budget report. That against a back drop of falling tax receipts, rising unemployment, and the difficulties other sovereigns have been having issuing bonds. Raising capital is going to get very difficult for UK Plc.

If I was a Labour strategist, I'd urge the PM to go to the polls now. Unpalatable for Gordo, but the best think for Labour. The UK will hit the spending buffers under a Cameron government. Cameron will have to preside over massive spending cuts- which will make conditions of the IMF bailout in the 1970s look like pocket money.

Disclaimer: If you are a Labour strategist please do not adopt this plan. Because I want us to be rid of you.
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#54
I noticed that that Darling has put off the Budget until later - lets hope it does not give the Idiot ideas about how to deal with elections.
 

Alsacien

LE
Moderator
#55
P2000 said:
The whistle-blower won't bring down Brown, sadly. Gordo simply hasn't got the ability to accept any degree of responsibility for the state of the UK economy, or our public finances. And without that he won't accept that he has any obligation to leave power. Add to that the fact that no-one on his side would want to succeed him as PM (for a matter of months until the election), the only thing that will force him out is a General Election.

Added to the gloom surrounding the utter farce that Gordon Brown's tripartite system of regulation has been is the steady drip of worsening economic news. Borrowing is likely to rise by another £100 billion, on top of that already predicted in November's pre Budget report. That against a back drop of falling tax receipts, rising unemployment, and the difficulties other sovereigns have been having issuing bonds. Raising capital is going to get very difficult for UK Plc.

If I was a Labour strategist, I'd urge the PM to go to the polls now. Unpalatable for Gordo, but the best think for Labour. The UK will hit the spending buffers under a Cameron government. Cameron will have to preside over massive spending cuts- which will make conditions of the IMF bailout in the 1970s look like pocket money.
Disclaimer: If you are a Labour strategist please do not adopt this plan. Because I want us to be rid of you.
I was thinking the same thing - maybe that is why Dave the boy gently pish taking rather than really forcing the issue - nobody wants the car keys at the moment.....
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#56
P2000 is right. This will not bring Gordon down for a few reasons:

One: He's got no concience.
Two: He wanted power, not to change the country for the better, but merely for the sake of being 'in power'.
Three: He won't give power up for fcuk all. You'll have to hoik him out with a crowbar and a lump hammer.
Four: Events have far surpassed his mental ability to keep a grasp of - he's now in la la land.
Five: He's an undiagnosed autistic - nothing gets through, though he CAN draw good pictures.
Six: He set about to destroy the English and bring about a proper communist state - there is more to do.
Seven: It never occured to him that he'd fcuk the Scots too in the process, but that's just so much collateral damage right now anyway, so who cares. Never did like the 'Royal' in RBS anyway.
Eight: He will simply continue to 'la la la' until an election is forced upon him by the consitutional rules, and then he will blame every other cnut for the fact that he lost - and he'll stay bitter, in obscurity, villified for the rest of his natural born days, the cnut.
Nine: No lucrative speaking tours for this has-been wnaker!
 
#57
The point is that the FSA is a Tiger with no claws and teeth, unless you want to open a bank account. The bankers have been Gordon's golden boys, taking all the credit when things go well and now......
Brun will remain at No 10 untl the last possible second by which time Tone will be President of Europe
 
#58
Grunter said:
The point is that the FSA is a Tiger with no claws and teeth, unless you want to open a bank account. The bankers have been Gordon's golden boys, taking all the credit when things go well and now......
Brun will remain at No 10 untl the last possible second by which time Tone will be President of Europe
God help us-those two cretins will be far too busy helping themselves as usual! :rage:
 
#59
Biped said:
P2000 is right. This will not bring Gordon down for a few reasons:

One: He's got no concience.
Two: He wanted power, not to change the country for the better, but merely for the sake of being 'in power'.
Three: He won't give power up for fcuk all. You'll have to hoik him out with a crowbar and a lump hammer.
Four: Events have far surpassed his mental ability to keep a grasp of - he's now in la la land.
Five: He's an undiagnosed autistic - nothing gets through, though he CAN draw good pictures.
Six: He set about to destroy the English and bring about a proper communist state - there is more to do.
Seven: It never occured to him that he'd fcuk the Scots too in the process, but that's just so much collateral damage right now anyway, so who cares. Never did like the 'Royal' in RBS anyway.
Eight: He will simply continue to 'la la la' until an election is forced upon him by the consitutional rules, and then he will blame every other cnut for the fact that he lost - and he'll stay bitter, in obscurity, villified for the rest of his natural born days, the cnut.
Nine: No lucrative speaking tours for this has-been wnaker!
I've rarely seen it summarised better.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top