Whistleblower To Bring Down Brown!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fifth_Columnist, Feb 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears that the HBOS whistleblower who forced the resignation of one of Brown's key financial advisors has got more, and it could bring Brown down (oh please, please, please, please, please).

Independent Article

Still, he wants to be careful doing the following:

We all remember what happened to the last man who revealed some nasty truths about this regime when he 'went for a walk in the fields'. We don't want him accidentally , brutally slashing his wrists with a gardening trowel and then hanging himself from a tree...
  2. Hmmm....this could be good (but will likely amount to nothing). Everyone knows that Broon is a dodgy b@stard anyway.

I, REgards, hereby volunteer to sell popcorn at the public lynching in return for a front row seat :D
  3. Hope he has several copies of these documents deposited with other people.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Just mentioned this to me dad - first thing he said was "This guy is going to get killed".

Funny that it's also the thought on here too.
  5. Just watched Lord Turner the Chmn of the FSA twisting in the wind. A truly sickening sight, using 'the benefit of hindsight' as the ultimate get out clause. If you think Broon will act as the fall guy for this mess, you are deluded. Heads will roll, but I'll wager not his.
  6. No, not deluded - of course he will lie and spin and deny and avoid and blame-spread, but if this proves to be one more nail in his coffin then it is all to the good.
  7. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

This will have no effect on Gordon Mugabe whatsoever. It will sell a few newspapers and then the water will close over the top.
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'the water will close over the top.'

* inserts lame gag about the Snotgobbler General swamping himself *
  9. It is irrelevant, the handful of people who don't already realise that Brown in a traitor are too stupid to be swayed by mere facts.
  10. Ah! Sven gets his first mention of the day...
  11. WHAT, In the same manner Dr David Kelly (RIP) committed suicide . . . . . .
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Now I'm not one to rock the boat but look what was spotted in his village :wink:

13. I don't believe that Brown would be so stupid to make this guy another Dr David Kelly.

The media types at number 10 will be digging through this guy's life now in order to try and discredit him - my bet is it will all start tomorrow.The sooner Brown calls an election the better. The Country is on it's knees.

Serious question: Under what circumstances could the Queen force a General Election?
  14. How about an armoured unit rolling into the centre of London and a few Para units taking control of the radio and tv stations. :lol:
  15. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

That'll be the HCR and Paras sent straight to Iraq or Afghanistan by the end of the week

C'mon RAF and Navy time to stand up and be counted :D