Whispas are back!

This morning I was surprised to find a box of Whispa bars on the counter of my local New Agent! I bought a handful and am now reliving my 80's childhood. I'm now in the mood to get some 2000AD comics and an airpistol :D :D :D :D :D :D

What other sweets should be brought back?

B

Bottleosmoke

Why is George Micheal's arse covered in chocolate?

Because he had a careless Wispa..............................Boom Boom.

LordVonHarley said:
This morning I was surprised to find a box of Whisper bars on the counter of my local New Agent! I bought a handful and am now reliving my 80's childhood. I'm now in the mood to get some 2000AD comics and an airpistol :D :D :D :D :D :D

What other sweets should be brought back?
Whispa has been back for about 2 weeks now :D I'm off to buy a box full from the Cash and Carry :p

I believe you need an account - Just find a friend or relative should do the job, I'm quite fortunate my Dad runs a restaurant :p

I require a box of Wham bars and a pack of toffo's cheers.

I'm going to start to hoard them as if it was the Cold War. Now I just need to find a good place to build a nuclear bomb shelter in my flat :D

BRING BACK WISPA MINT - They were amazing. I used to love sundays after my paper round - wispa mint and a copy of Smash Hits.Oh the joy of it!!

Spanish Gold was a kind of kiddie tobacco made out of grated coconut, covered in sugar! It came in bags designed to look like a tobacco pouch - we only ever seemed to get it when on holiday, so maybe it was a south coast thing.

Texans came back last year (or the year before) - we got a box from Costco and, having made myself feel sick on them, I don't crave them any more.

There was another bizarre sweet from the 70s that was some sort of 'gold nuggets' thing - gold coloured chewing gum, in nuggets, in a drawstring bag - anyone remember what it was called?

Latest Threads