Whiskybreath - Fame at last

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by eye_spy, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Daily Mail dated 12 Jan 2009. Quotes from the ARRSE website regarding Harry's 'Racist' remarks, there is our illustrious Whiskybreath quoted in all his glory. Can't work out if that is a crate or not!!!

How does it feel to be mentioned in one of the country's (ahem) leading newspapers? :D

Edited once for shite spelling!
  2. "fell"?
  3. Cheers, amended accordingly
  4. Isnt this Blonde Bint?:

Right- that's it! If anyone ever calls me a 'brit' again I'm going to demand an apology and sue them for my hurt feelings. I will also do the same if anyone offends anyone in my family- and demand that they apologise to the government and to the army before I will accept their apology...or perhaps I won't..perhaps I won't join in with this insanity....in fact just call me what you like..I have a sense of humour, I'm not easily offended and I refuse to look for offence where none is intended. I'm an English woman and proud of it...I'm a Brit and that's a fact!
    Jeannie Armstrong, England, 11/1/2009

Daily Wail
  5. Quoted in the Mail?

How embarrasing.
  6. Not to decry Whiskybreath's great achievement but there is one "poster" on this site that has had four letters published in the Times, three in modern manners and one in the Travel section Readers Rants! and was quoted, some years ago, by Her Majesty the Queen in one of her Christmas speeches!! Now who could that be ?
  7. Do tell
  8. MDN?
  9. there's another who is in the paper most weeks... ;)

i was published in the grauniad a couple of years ago, much to my dismay. if they'd read the kira cochrane thread in the NAAFI bar and seen what we were saying about her, they would never have done it... :twisted:
  10. Daily Wail

Looks like Charles has borrowed Baron Jimbo's fancy jacket for the evening!
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I miss that thread :twisted: :D
  12. i miss the limerick competition with the lighter from Baldricks Bullet as the prize :)
  13. I don't find anything wrong with any of it.
    But there again I'm old fashioned, and you can't teach old dogs new tricks.
  14. I miss the toilet bowl with increasing frequency, does that count for anything?
  15. don't worry. you might wee all over yourself, but two minutes later you've forgotten all about your little mishap ;)