• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whining Gits Rant.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You know the type. The one's who bleat on and on and on about something that is out of your control.

To you out there (and you know who you are :wink: the normal hanger on) get over it. It will happen eventually! Banging on about it on a daily basis doesn't help me to help you.

FFS it's only a medal!

B_AND_T said:
You know the type. The one's who bleat on and on and on about something that is out of your control.

To you out there (and you know who you are :wink: the normal hanger on) get over it. It will happen eventually! Banging on about it on a daily basis doesn't help me to help you.

FFS it's only a medal!
Maybe if your office was open for more than 30mins a day your customers would be a little less threaders.

B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
But I deserve my battle of Jubilee medal!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
spaz said:
B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
Maybe if your office was open for more than 30mins a day your customers would be a little less threaders.
How dare you! On Monday's it's nearly an hour.

B_AND_T said:
spaz said:
B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
Maybe, but it's still half day on Wednesdays FFS!

Ah would said conversation revolve around the "missing" Long Service and Good Conduct medal? :)
Well ten days in nick usually means you won't get it!!!!! :lol:

B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
Fcuk me.......I AM impressed!!

For starters, I've only just realised that some thieving cnut has nicked my GSM and (b) whilst I admit I've been whining like the school poof who's just had his dinner money nicked by the school bully, t has only been to myself, in my own head, although, admittedly, it has been every day for the last week!!!

However, I will take on board your very astute advice and sort my pointless life out forthwith!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
SlimeyToad said:
B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
Fcuk me.......I AM impressed!!

For starters, I've only just realised that some thieving cnut has nicked my GSM and (b) whilst I admit I've been whining like the school poof who's just had his dinner money nicked by the school bully, t has only been to myself, in my own head, although, admittedly, it has been every day for the last week!!!

However, I will take on board your very astute advice and sort my pointless life out forthwith!!
Noted. Who says this place isn't educational.

B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
As a facilitator of a highly regarded and respected service it is within your power to not only provide an excellant service to the custom that approaches your in tray, but also expect it in return.....

Providing this is seen in a civilian manner a customer care service. If this was a peace work employment, many serving personnel would be on minimum wage. Because although to you it is a mere medal to the vast population over 15 years service it is everything. We all expect and rely in efficiency and as the powers that be expect this 150% of the time, so why should us mere mortals (With holes in our arses) not also wish for the same service......

Having recieving no form of response to a request should surely make any common man want an answer eventually, think if you were after information on a new TV you ordered.. would you wait more han a week or two... Highly unlikely...

And yes even if you have done everything in your power the one looks at his/her own world and not the entire universe.....

PS See you Monday for more requests........

Gremlin said:
B_AND_T said:
spaz said:
B_AND_T said:

FFS it's only a medal!
Maybe, but it's still half day on Wednesdays FFS!
Oh, and don't even of think of catching him this afternoon - he's in the bar already. The lizard 8O

I only poked my head into this thread for a minute and am depressed. What a bunch of whining fcukers you lot are. You don't see me navigating round the site and starting threads about whining and whingeing do you? That's because I've got better things to do ... like write letters of complaints to the police for catching me speeding, the utter to$$ers who gave me a parking ticket, vodafone because they are all cnuts, the Queen for failing to give me a Golden Luverly Jublee badge ... and any other fcuker that will listen.

Fcuk this I'm off to have a go at the neighbours.

k13eod said:
I only poked my head into this thread for a minute and am depressed. What a bunch of whining fcukers you lot are. You don't see me navigating round the site and starting threads about whining and whingeing do you? That's because I've got better things to do ... like write letters of complaints to the police for catching me speeding, the utter to$$ers who gave me a parking ticket, vodafone because they are all cnuts, the Queen for failing to give me a Golden Luverly Jublee badge ... and any other fcuker that will listen.

I don't know 'em but I'm sure they're cnuts so punch 'em for me will you?

And stop fcuking whining will you - or somebody'll start a thread about whining gits!!

k13eod said:

See that? It really IS all about medals, isn't it!

bohs_man said:
Ah would said conversation revolve around the "missing" Long Service and Good Conduct medal? :)
Well ten days in nick usually means you won't get it!!!!! :lol:
Being the tout who put me there u should give me yours.. If I was u i would be guilty as hell to take something undeserved and know you were the cause of 18 other individuals not recieving theirs,,,

Anyway I have a clean service record.. chew on that nooooooooobbb

Latest Threads