Whinging STABs

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by angular, Aug 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Plenty of whinging going on here. I'm just curious, but what do the Reg's do when they're not happy (only ever been a STAB, you see)? Get drunk and forget it, smack someone, or skip the CoC until they get what they want? Or do they never need to complain?

Is it just that TA soldiers see how organisations can function in the real economy, and get frustrated that the Army can't work like that?

I never expected the Army to make sense, so I was pretty relaxed about most things that went on. Maybe I was just lucky

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

As a reg you put up with it in the most, that was what was so funny on leaving and becoming a stab. I could whinge straight to the oc over a pint in the bar after playing soldiers. It usually worked!

3. Maybe they are not such a bunch of whiny little bitches and realise that bleating away on an internet forum is not really that constructive?

4. pretty spot on, I'd say. It is a bit fustrating when you see the TA's admin structure and then look at your own admin procedure in your civvy job. Tasks that should take half a morning can often roll into a week if not more. But then that's the nature of the TA not being market driven. If tasks were led more by their cost in labour and expenses, rather than complete the job, regardless of cost, then that might change things. But you can't ask the TA to do that.

But both you and I will be ripped new arrseholes for suggesting it. Well, you'll be called a "whiny little bitch" and I'll be called a nig who doesn't know anything.

5. Shut it nig.

6. :D

7. msr

msr LE

Clearly you have not read the other forums...

msr

8. No I have, I still think your lots got the lead mate.

Spaz

9. msr

msr LE

Because we are clever enough to see where the problems are?

10. Or too stupid to think that they can be solved? 8O

11. oooh that's fightin' talk.

12. Will you need mobilising first? :lol:

13. So the regular army is a broken thing that can't be fixed?

14. It was joke....nowt more than that.

15. yeah is cos yu all clevererer