Whinging Non ARRSE members

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by GunnersQuadrant, Jul 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

I had a Bdr come up to me today and ask me why was ARRSE so popular as the majority of posts were in his words "ARRSE". My reply was to ask if he was a member and posted often, to this he replied "No". Obviously the wrong answer to give me, which was followed by a swift verbal boot in the ARRSE and told to go on his way. So to all those disillusioned people who look at ARRSE but are quite unwilling to post i say this:

"Do something interesting with your lives and get posting you boring, whinging yes men. If you actually had an opinion on something you would post it here instead of trying to DS watch the BSM/BCs to get the rank you believe you should hold!"

Rant over!!!
  2. GQ - totally agree. Following a (very modest) poster recce - an A5 laminated arrse poster on the Unit noticeboard - my CO asked me to help him log-on. My only concern being that it was to post his opinions about me :lol:
  3. As far as I can tell he doesn't need the internet for that purpose.He manages very well using word-of-mouth and what I can only describe as a form of "Semaphore" :lol:
  4. I am still amazed by the amount of people (serving) who have never heard of ARRSE.

I am doing a publicity drive where I work so we shall see.
  5. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Seems like you have hit the jackpot there abucas, in a 'Fast Show' kind of way. BTW, is your name Ted?
  6. If somebody can devise a poster I'll print them out, laminate them, and post them throughout the N.I. bases on my travels......
  7. No poster yet? may have go at designing one.
  8. I only found out about this site last month and am surprised by the amount of people I know who have heard of it but not bothered to check it out. Poet, if you design a poster can I have one, please. :lol:
  9. I'm priting away as fast as my poor printer can cope, now to covertly stick them up around all the units in the area under the cover of darkness...
  10. Are we FREE to stick these up without someone on here bitching if so i can see Notice board frenzy taking place!!!
  11. ^Why would anyone bitch about you putting up ARRSE posters?