Whinges about Tour group.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jarrod248, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Still no idea why I was removed from the group. Zarathustra was also removed with no explanation.
    Pretty bad form.

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

The Group is for those going on tour, you weren't on the last tour so no need for you to have access.

3. So everyone else was removed from the group that wasn't on the last tour?

4. You know there was people last year in the group who didn't attend, why weren't they removed from the group?
    Any particular reason why just me and Zarathustra were removed?

5. That's fair enough, though I did send you two PMs over the space of a couple of months asking why I was removed. It would have been nice to have received a reply.

6. It's also difficult to suggest places for further tours when you've been removed from the group. You also can't see the photo's that have been posted.
    It does seem rather odd to have a group then exclude some of its members. I'd have thought he'd at least reply to another moderators PM's.

7. You'd think so, one or two lines would've sufficed just to say I've removed you from the group because of X. You will/won't be re added if you attend another tour.

8. Then looking at group members he's not removed others that didn't attend the last meet, that's rather odd.
    It's also odd that he's the time to split a post but none to reply to another moderators PM's
    I'm at a loss to understand why we were removed from the group.

9. I was seriously considering the OP's tour this year. I usually go on my own, doing my own thing.

Having read, what I have read on this thread, I will continue doing what I do.

You can poke your double secret handshakes.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Perhaps our behavior was so despicable that we're no longer welcome but he's not got the heart to tell us? Though you'd imagine if that were the case then someone would have mentioned something at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Something isn't right mate, feel free to come with me and Zarathustra as apparently we are SNLR.

12. I recall you despicably sat reading a book causing massive offence.
    I didn't even get drunk.

13. poof.

14. Ahh that may be it.

• Like Like x 6
  15. I've been considering signing up for an ARRSE battlefield tour, but having read about these goings on I'll make my own arrangements I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.