• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

[Whinge Thread] Official Army Recruiting Presence on ARRSE - Army Jobs

I know that you all love the many threads we get on the Joining Up - Military Recruitment boards asking questions about eyesight, fitness, need to bring your own kit, etc. Well the good news is that we're about to get an official 'Army Jobs' user who'll be speaking direct from ARTD to provide an official answer for those poor misguided souls.

Obviously we're quite keen on this idea so I'd ask everyone to play nicely with them. The recruiting forums have always been heavily moderated so that won't change. I've also asked them to forward any PMs that they're not happy with to me ....... targets will fall when hit.

Please use this thread to whinge about how ARRSE is going to the dogs, etc. The other one is for serious comment only

Might I take this opportunity to give the 'Army Jobs' Posters a very warm ARRSE welcome.

Cocks!!

(If I didn't someone else would have) And I now have one up on Zero_Over!!! :)

I know that you all love the many threads we get on the Joining Up - Military Recruitment boards asking questions about eyesight, fitness, need to bring your own kit, etc. Well the good news is that we're about to get an official 'Army Jobs' user who'll be speaking direct from ARTD to provide an official answer for those poor misguided souls.

Obviously we're quite keen on this idea so I'd ask everyone to play nicely with them. The recruiting forums have always been heavily moderated so that won't change. I've also asked them to forward any PMs that they're not happy with to me ....... targets will fall when hit.

Please use this thread to whinge about how ARRSE is going to the dogs, etc. The other one is for serious comment only
Well, I am fucking outraged! Outraged! How dare you assume that we need telling to differentiate between the threads? We're not fucking stupid you know. We know where to draw the line.

And another thing, what's this bollocks about "targets will fall"? Not with the current fucking airsoft walting thing they won't.

Now where's me slippers........

Hang on, I thought The_Irons had already posted here.... and now he's gone????

Edit: Ah, I see what BadCO did there... two identical posts, in different forums, the devious beggar!

Hang on, I thought The_Irons had already posted here.... and now he's gone????

Edit: Ah, I see what BadCO did there... two identical posts, in different forums, the devious beggar!
I didn't do it...

I think its just that the average brain cell of an ARRSER requires BAD CO to spell it out in LAYMANS terms for the thick fucks on here.....as proved by you mate........IMHO

I'm sure fellow ARRSERS will show the respect on the forumns that are required........I'm going on leave for a few months.

I assume this means that moderators are able to read our PMs then?

I didn't do it...

I think its just that the average brain cell of an ARRSER requires BAD CO to spell it out in LAYMANS terms for the thick fucks on here.....as proved by you mate........IMHO

I'm sure fellow ARRSERS will show the respect on the forumns that are required........I'm going on leave for a few months.
Ah, In that case

Mr The Iron,

Cock!

I remain Sir, Your Obedient Servant

ACAB

STD and Bar

I didn't do it...

Mate, I'm thick as feck and am the first to admit it :) Just for a moment, I thought the first targets had already fallen, so to speak.

Would they be the right people to ask about "payday" this month, what with all the bank holidays and all?
just keep hounding Sluggy about paydays...once they release her from the padded cell and straight jacket

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
The person who responds will be from the NRC. Not known if it will be a Capita employee or squaddie posted there. Shouldn't make a difference either way.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
So they aren't allowed an official Army Jobs website (well, URL) and the best they can say on TV is "search Army Jobs online" but it's perfectly acceptable to sit on ARRSE answering duff questions all day, milking someone else's server rental.

Sounds professional.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
So they aren't allowed an official Army Jobs website (well, URL) and the best they can say on TV is "search Army Jobs online" but it's perfectly acceptable to sit on ARRSE answering duff questions all day, milking someone else's server rental.

Sounds professional.
all those poor kids typing arse into google - the mind boggles.