[Whinge Thread] Official Army Recruiting Presence on ARRSE - Army Jobs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bad CO, May 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I know that you all love the many threads we get on the Joining Up - Military Recruitment boards asking questions about eyesight, fitness, need to bring your own kit, etc. Well the good news is that we're about to get an official 'Army Jobs' user who'll be speaking direct from ARTD to provide an official answer for those poor misguided souls.

Obviously we're quite keen on this idea so I'd ask everyone to play nicely with them. The recruiting forums have always been heavily moderated so that won't change. I've also asked them to forward any PMs that they're not happy with to me ....... targets will fall when hit.

Please use this thread to whinge about how ARRSE is going to the dogs, etc. The other one is for serious comment only

• Like Like x 4
  2. Might I take this opportunity to give the 'Army Jobs' Posters a very warm ARRSE welcome.

Cocks!!

(If I didn't someone else would have) And I now have one up on Zero_Over!!! :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Well, I am fucking outraged! Outraged! How dare you assume that we need telling to differentiate between the threads? We're not fucking stupid you know. We know where to draw the line.

And another thing, what's this bollocks about "targets will fall"? Not with the current fucking airsoft walting thing they won't.

Now where's me slippers........

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hang on, I thought The_Irons had already posted here.... and now he's gone????

Edit: Ah, I see what BadCO did there... two identical posts, in different forums, the devious beggar!

5. I didn't do it...

I think its just that the average brain cell of an ARRSER requires BAD CO to spell it out in LAYMANS terms for the thick fucks on here.....as proved by you mate........IMHO

I'm sure fellow ARRSERS will show the respect on the forumns that are required........I'm going on leave for a few months.

• Like Like x 4
  6. I assume this means that moderators are able to read our PMs then?

7. Ah, In that case

Mr The Iron,

Cock!

I remain Sir, Your Obedient Servant

ACAB

STD and Bar

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mate, I'm thick as feck and am the first to admit it :) Just for a moment, I thought the first targets had already fallen, so to speak.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Only yours because we want to find out where you hid Maddie!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Are they from Capita? Can I hound them about my application? ;)

11. Would they be the right people to ask about "payday" this month, what with all the bank holidays and all?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Seems fair.

13. just keep hounding Sluggy about paydays...once they release her from the padded cell and straight jacket

14. The frightening thing is that she is in neither padded cell or straight jacket....

Fuck, she will ring me and sing Donny Osmand for that.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

15. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Absolutely, I was reading Buzz's for like, you know, ages.

• Like Like x 4