Which

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm aware that I may be walking face first in to a wah but....

Postal & Courier Operator
Movement Controller

Both trades within the Royal Logistic Corps.

Prince_Rupert said:
I'm aware that I may be walking face first in to a wah but....

Postal & Courier Operator
Movement Controller

Both trades within the Royal Logistic Corps.
Cheers. Any idea how far an wide they go ?

Broker said:
Can anyone in the infantry share there experiences on where they've been? Is it likely youll get any tours other than iraq/afgan postings?

simon_xazza said:
Not happy to sit on boat doing a tedious job for 40 odd weeks for afew days ashore a country
Me neither mate, which is why I do 2 months at sea before having a month on leave on a crew rotation ship. The job is far from tedious either as you have your main trade and also other roles to fulfil such as firefighting, seamanship, gunnery etc.

As for a few days ashore, fair do's. But look at where you are going ashore: The Caribbean, Far East, the Med, the Americas. Where do you think you're gonna go with the Army? Posting to Hawaii? Dream on lad.

SurveyCommando said:
simon_xazza said:
Not happy to sit on boat doing a tedious job for 40 odd weeks for afew days ashore a country
Me neither mate, which is why I do 2 months at sea before having a month on leave on a crew rotation ship. The job is far from tedious either as you have your main trade and also other roles to fulfil such as firefighting, seamanship, gunnery etc.

As for a few days ashore, fair do's. But look at where you are going ashore: The Caribbean, Far East, the Med, the Americas. Where do you think you're gonna go with the Army? Posting to Hawaii? Dream on lad.
I'm waiting the Maldives invasion...........

Go Mover. Especially if you want at least three OP tours in your first 2 years in the Army. You also have the added bonus of upsetting lots of people for a job.

Latest Threads