which will be thje last Signals unit to pull out of Germany

Wah shield on
Seeing as 7 has disbanded, and 4 Div hasn't existed for donkeys years, will be 1 Div or one of the Bde Sqns I would guess.
Wah shield off.

Perhaps the ghost of 7 will linger, a faint whiff of Herfey, with a hint of Asbach and bratty mit pommes, all that will be left of many decades in the fatherland
:)

We'll never pull out fully - the 'Herford Irregulars' (those lads who fell for the wiles of a German wench and stayed behind) will see to it.

The Burgermeister was bandying around a figure of 2,000 guys (of all cap badges) having settled in Herford when I was there in 2005.

There are at least 4 (ex) members of 7 Sigs living within a 5Km radius of me so I am going to claim us as the last sub-unit.

And as I am planning on being immortal then I win.

I was just looking at Bradbury barracks the other day on Google Earth. I was pleased to see the swimming pool looked nice & blue, the grass was cut and there were cars on the square. Then I noticed there were mil vehs outside the garages. Old imagery. Went to Bing, and the pool looks like shit, the grass is 5' tall, two or three cars parked at the guardroom and that was it. Very sad. I think I must have lost a good 10% of my brain cells in the various bars in that barracks!
Just 10%? Poof ;-)

There are at least 4 (ex) members of 7 Sigs living within a 5Km radius of me so I am going to claim us as the last sub-unit.

And as I am planning on being immortal then I win.
More of a Det ;-)

628 Sig Tp

It is part of 1 NATO Sig Bn, based in Wesel which is 60% Bosche. So chances are it will remain in Germany.

Other than that I would go with 200.

We'll never pull out fully - the 'Herford Irregulars' (those lads who fell for the wiles of a German wench and stayed behind) will see to it.

The Burgermeister was bandying around a figure of 2,000 guys (of all cap badges) having settled in Herford when I was there in 2005.
Blobby counts for at least 20 of them the fat ****.

No contest, the 2 members of Y Tp Rear Link, 260 Sig Sqn(SAM) who are still trying
to find their way out of the Napier Bks to West Riding Bks Tunnel, other than that
who gives a Flying Falcon!