Which uniform do you think is sexiest?

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by martynG, Apr 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am running a survey - which uniform do you think is sexiest? Army - Navy - RAF ..? Let me know by clicking this link to survey monkey - http://tinyurl.com/y5gps3y

2. Gay!

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

As someone who has had to write and conduct surveys, may I just say that this one is crap.

4. SS Ubersturmbahnfuhrer with a small whip and stockings..

Did I say that out loud?

5. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

So... irrelevant, poorly produced and in the wrong forum.

Wah or cnut? Our survey says........ Both!!

6. What the fuck has a car showroom tax got to do with the army?

7. I just logged on to take the test but before I answer any questions, I just want to say:

Jesus - my fecking eyes are melting - are you blind? Who decided on the colour scheme. It's actual painful to look at!

8. My personal favourite is the Greek Army mini- football- keepy- uppy display team.

[​IMG]

9. Ok, having a look at the questions -

Am I right in thinking this is a poorly designed piece of market research looking to see if people are aware of the new showroom car tax?

And the questions about the army are just distractors to increase the number of responses you'll get from people who use this website? If you're clever I'll assume the poorly designed colour scheme was also to discourage people from thinking too much about the questions so they would ignore the odd one about the tax?

Although I'll be honest, the bright green has actually given me a fecking headache.

10. These two big Dusky Hunks.

Strutting their stuff like big rampant Cockerels. :p Yum Yum!!

[​IMG]

11. What he said.... so which tabloid are you from?

12. you may.

13. I find my wife's Brown Owl costume rather attractive. It has nothing to with guide leadership, she is merely often dressed up as a raptor...

I'll get my feathery cloak...