Which totty would you..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Another 5 minute thread...(with piccies this time! (remember no gash shots or fatties please)

So ARRSE'rs,which totty/babe/slut/pad & WRAC would you like to spend five minutes with in the sack,back of a Landie....

Gotta be Suzi Perry!

2. Aishwarya Rai

I know not everyones choice but arguably one of the most beautiful women in the world

And about as beautiful a woman can get without airbrushing

3. ah a flimsy pretext to post a pic of liz vicious good good
  4. Yet another lame excuse to put up piccies of girls in swimsuits,bikinis,gimp masks,ball gags,chains,boots,bike leathers,french maids outfits................

Fantastic stuff,do your worst!
  5. Oh good another babe thread....

Look I know we cant talk about queers, ethnics, spastics or f ucking kids, but FFS don't you c unts have the least bit of imagination about "who I'd do" if you ever actually left your dingy sperm laden bedsit and talked to a real girl?

Or are you just setting out to prove exactly how f ucking shite the NAAFI and ergo this site is becoming?
  6. I refer you back to my numerous posts about the hottest woman walking the earth....

Imagine that demonic grin locked around your plums :)

Attached Files:

7. C'mon then Gobshite, get your nicotined stained sperm splashed fingers to move in the same way your paedo-fest brain is telling them and post something on here yourself.
  8. If I've got nothing to post, I don't feel the need to "fill space" with pointless shite like this.

I'll comment on threads made by others, abuse where necessary and chuck in throwaway inflammatory comments for fun just like here but just plodding out the same "bindun" shite for the umpteenth time just to solicit some Sid James "phwoooars" from the assembled f ucking losers isn't really my thing.

Someone flush the toilet when they've finished please, there seem to be a clutch of dog eggs stuck in the bowl.
  9. erm, why are you posting then?
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Kim petras

11. Has he/she/it still got a little winky or has it been chopped off?

still would though
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Not sure but would be willing to take one for the team to find out.
  13. Or shagged!

14. Apparently it has now had the chop.

Even pre-op you could have still potted the brown, whatever tickles your pickle, isn't that right BiscuitsAB :wink:
  15. Then perhaps you're right and the NAAFI is becoming a predictable thread of cunts, tedious news links and hypothetical clap-trap.
    So what's the remedy? If there is one, please feel free to shout out. If not, then perhaps you might like to not bother us with your This is crap and you're all sad tossers post.
    Do you not think that we know it's predictable rubbish posted by the same 15 people?
    Please find some time in your busy schedule to give some ARRSEr's credit.
    I myself surf ARRSE whilst at work to relieve the inane boredom of everyday work life and feel that light hearted phwoooar threads by other equally bored people make the hours pass by.

It's like TV mate, if you don't want to watch it, turn over.
    If you don't like the crap threads click on the little bloue arrow in the top left-hand corner that points to the left (That's probably not your wanking hand by probability of the British population right-handedness) :roll:

Please contact the MODS via this Link to complain about dull unoriginal threads. However you might have to wait as I suspect they'll be a back-log :toilet: (Pun possibly intended but that might be boring and predictable)