Which Spice Girl and why?

... I did and still do think that one day, at the right time at some point in my life i'll be able to eat out Mel B's cnut and arse ...
But probably not until they both resemble very badly made wizards sleeves and you are amongst the last two or three left in the world that 'stll would'.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Posh Spice for being a pouty, gushy talentless clothes-horse and for using every photo-opportunity as a modelling session. I would use the fact that she married David Beckham as mitigation for punching her (and his) lights out.

rooster_teeth

War Hero
But probably not until they both resemble very badly made wizards sleeves and you are amongst the last two or three left in the world that 'stll would'.

I doubt they are in great nick now to be fair, the illusion I expect far outweighs the reality, being a confirmed fan of dusky beauties however I can confirm they can out fcuk any white female hands down, their orgasms alone are borderline violent acts and they bite like fcuk. Which is nice.

Anyway, cant see Lilly Allen, Pixie Lott et'al penning classics like this.

I doubt they are in great nick now to be fair, the illusion I expect far outweighs the reality, being a confirmed fan of dusky beauties however I can confirm they can out fcuk any white female hands down, their orgasms alone are borderline violent acts and they bite like fcuk. Which is nice.

Anyway, cant see Lilly Allen, Pixie Lott et'al penning classics like this.

Stay classy

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Posh Spice for being a pouty, gushy talentless clothes-horse and for using every photo-opportunity as a modelling session. I would use the fact that she married David Beckham as mitigation for punching her (and his) lights out.
And Mel B for being a kunt,
Ginger for being a phucking moose,
Mel C for turning down the chance of noshing me and,
Baby for my knob having blisters!

Yokel

LE
I saw Geri in Club International in December 96. The pictures were from before she was famous.

Why's this thread not in Current Affairs? :?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Mel C is from Widnes and got shagged over the pool table in The Brad.

Allegedly.

They've all got lovely fun bags..............still a few years before they become 'wrinkly'

Latest Threads