• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Which Sig units on Tour?

Hi guys just a quick Q, my younger Bro is joining the Sigs once he as passed out of Lichfield and wants to know which units are going on tour within the next 8 months, i dont know where to look as i am in LI (not Low intel) too!

I have said that Germany wil be best bet for him to go as the other guys will want to stay closer to their parents but he's not arsed about that just wants to know what Sig Regt's are going on tour (any destination) his chosen trade is Techie (what ever they do)?

cheers guys.
Dan

There is not point even thinking about the next 8 months if he is going to be a technician. He will probably spend the next year or more at Blandford.

Latest Threads