Which service is the best looking?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jimnicebutdim, Jul 19, 2007.

?
  1. Army

48.8%
  2. Royal Navy

23.3%
  3. Royal Air Force

27.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just returned from a nice purple course, at a nice purple base somewhere in deep dark bedfordistan I am curious to settle an argument that raged for the entire time of the course.

Whose women are best?
    Are WAFs stunners?
    Do WRACs make you want sexy-time?
    Do WRENs gie you goosbumps?
    Or do booties in drag do it for you?

Answers, and any open source piccies to back up your argument below.

2. As an ex-bill oddie, I have to say Navy, apart from Tugboat Turney.

3. Has to be wrens....
    Few women look good in combats...

4. Bootnecks
    so therefore Navy
    I personally have the body not just of one greek god but of two!

now THAT is a comic feed line

5. I alos meant to ad RAF on the poll, but I don't know how.

Could one of the more techno-proficiant help me out?

Cheers

done

6. Too late
    anyway they are all really ugly
    something to do with reduced pressure at altitude

7. I was a big fan of the RAF female until I clocked the two salad dodgers at the recruiting office in M'boro. F*ck me, that wasn't a skirt the Officer was wearing...it was an awning.

Nice RAF rucksack though....full of pies and crisps no doubt.

I've seen some nice lookng WRENS but I'm afraid that in the Army we get a tad blinkered by average looking lasses and consider them as princesses. They in turn believe the hype and play hard to get.....then the tour is over.

8. I used to think it was the RAF.... but not after seeing the WAAFIA out on the pop in Aldergrove! uuuuuuuuugh....

9. Are the two bodies stuffed in your freezer? :D

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The list has glaring omissions! What about WRVS and Salvation Army? There are some right stunners in both.

Ok, may just apply to those of us who are so very,very, very old!

11. you are right there is something about a woman in army barrack dress, and its not nice. I prefer my women not to look like a bag of laundry with a head on.

12. Did you do some in-depth questioning and firm probing in the sports and social club while you were there 8)

13. Lets face it, lads. Very few good looking women join Britain's Armed Forces. Women that do generally do so either to be around large numbers of randy men with low standards and little choice, or to be amongst women with a similar sensible approach to footwear.

Having said that, I have seen far more tasty Navy-ettes than army chicks, but only up to the 2-3 year service point. After that, someone pulls the ripcord on their arrses and inflates them like liferaft.

14. Been my experience that women in uniform have charictor, enthusiasm, and an adventerous nature that transcends appearences...

Far as looks alone goes... in the States, the USAF has the other services trumped.

15. I think I would give it to the Royal Marines. they always look good in piss helmets