Which Regiment

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Bond, Nov 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. deleted

2. I think you´ll feel at home in the RLC, although if you know how to use a knife and fork, they may find you too posh

3. Dedonair? Didn't that happen to Tommy Cooper?

Come on old man, attention to detail.

4. Wah????

If not: What the fcuk is 'dedonair'?

I think we should resurrect the Royal Pioneer Corps - you'd have fitted in there jolly nicely, it seems to me. You, Sir, come across as a complete and utter prat.

5. A prat who dabbles in a bit of self appreciating sarcasm through my typed word.

I shall stick to straight up and down the line shop talk if you prefer. I do apologise.

If you've ever worked with the Australian Army, you'll know full well that prats don't last too long.

6. No! I think you'll find that was live on stage!

7. Look at any of the Formation Recce Regts (I think LD, QRL, HCR, 9/12L and can't remember who else). Though RTR are a top bunch of decent straightforward blokes, and you could get a lot more variety anywhere in the RAC than you might have got a few years ago. You could spend more time on MASTIFF etc than CR2.

However, you might want to redefine yourself a bit: stylish, debonair and AUSTRALIAN?? Sounds like a contradiction in terms to me. And expect a lot of p1ss-taking about your failing national cricket team. To lose the Ashes TWICE in four years seems a touch sloppy....

8. I'll second that. QRL.

9. Although the retort that "we're just trying to play the game the English way, for a change." would probably work.

10. :clap:

11. So why the suggestion for QRL? Keen to find out a bit more about it.

12. So its not on you tube then................................?

13. Not by the end of the show