Which Recce Regiments have the most homosexuals in?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by sa69er, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello there,

I just wondered as to which RAC regiment have the most homosexuals in? I thought I should tell the forum that I am a Homosexual and want to be amongst other Homosexuals...

2. Hmmmm probaly the Welsh ones. They love their little tanks in a Lt Gruber kind of way.
  3. Half past three
  4. It's not legal to decide anyone's posting on the basis of sexual preference, so I think you'll need to pursue company you find congenial in your time off.

(Edited for spelling).
  5. Perhaps you should have joined the RAF or Navy?
  6. I can't do that...my heart tells me Army, even if my cock tells me RAF or Navy!
  7. Oh boy their going to love you ,I can just see your SSM asking for you as a member of his crew,you'l need about six inches of Rhino skin, to come out of the closet in a Sabre Squadron
  8. Then do P coy and a career in 3 para Mprtars awaits!!
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fcuk me, it must be the weekend. It's mong - posting time!

10. =|

...for fuck's sake.
  11. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Wow......I mean WAH. sorry.
  12. I have heard that the 51st Taliban recce platoon based in Khandahar until moving across to jelalabad for re-training are looking for people of your calibre. selection is tough, and involves you making your own way on foot, to their regimental depot deep in the welsh valleys ( just north of the old cardiff arms park) on arrival you will be warmly greeted by local militia,( mainly ex 1W.G. of muslim extraction)
    You would then under go some" deeply penetrating " interrogation as to the reasons behind you being so keen to join them. This is followed by rigorous" periods of drilling" to ensure that you can meet the very " deep"
    commitment required. Having gone some way towards qualification you would now be posted, on probation only to a unit undergoing harsh training with long hours, very little sleep and minimum home comforts, this is usually only a stopping off point before finally you end up as a fully qualified knobbers assistant in a corner shop in wigan or burnley :D
  13. Sit on my face revmodes
  14. F**k off thats my house 1 km north of the Arms park would just about put you in my drive, so much for my PERSEC
  15. I give good head..... :D don't you worry about that darling!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.