Which Recce Regiments have the most homosexuals in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Hello there,

I just wondered as to which RAC regiment have the most homosexuals in? I thought I should tell the forum that I am a Homosexual and want to be amongst other Homosexuals...

Thanks

Tom
 
#2
Hmmmm probaly the Welsh ones. They love their little tanks in a Lt Gruber kind of way.
 
#4
It's not legal to decide anyone's posting on the basis of sexual preference, so I think you'll need to pursue company you find congenial in your time off.

(Edited for spelling).
 
#5
sa69er said:
Hello there,

I just wondered as to which RAC regiment have the most homosexuals in? I thought I should tell the forum that I am a Homosexual and want to be amongst other Homosexuals...

Thanks

Tom
Perhaps you should have joined the RAF or Navy?
 
#7
Oh boy their going to love you ,I can just see your SSM asking for you as a member of his crew,you'l need about six inches of Rhino skin, to come out of the closet in a Sabre Squadron
 
#8
sa69er said:
I can't do that...my heart tells me Army, even if my c*** tells me RAF or Navy!
Then do P coy and a career in 3 para Mprtars awaits!!
 
#12
I have heard that the 51st Taliban recce platoon based in Khandahar until moving across to jelalabad for re-training are looking for people of your calibre. selection is tough, and involves you making your own way on foot, to their regimental depot deep in the welsh valleys ( just north of the old cardiff arms park) on arrival you will be warmly greeted by local militia,( mainly ex 1W.G. of muslim extraction)
You would then under go some" deeply penetrating " interrogation as to the reasons behind you being so keen to join them. This is followed by rigorous" periods of drilling" to ensure that you can meet the very " deep"
commitment required. Having gone some way towards qualification you would now be posted, on probation only to a unit undergoing harsh training with long hours, very little sleep and minimum home comforts, this is usually only a stopping off point before finally you end up as a fully qualified knobbers assistant in a corner shop in wigan or burnley :D
 
#14
revmodes said:
I have heard that the 51st Taliban recce platoon based in Khandahar until moving across to jelalabad for re-training are looking for people of your calibre. selection is tough, and involves you making your own way on foot, to their regimental depot deep in the welsh valleys ( just north of the old cardiff arms park) on arrival you will be warmly greeted by local militia,( mainly ex 1W.G. of muslim extraction)
You would then under go some" deeply penetrating " interrogation as to the reasons behind you being so keen to join them. This is followed by rigorous" periods of drilling" to ensure that you can meet the very " deep"
commitment required. Having gone some way towards qualification you would now be posted, on probation only to a unit undergoing harsh training with long hours, very little sleep and minimum home comforts, this is usually only a stopping off point before finally you end up as a fully qualified knobbers assistant in a corner shop in wigan or burnley :D
F**k off thats my house 1 km north of the Arms park would just about put you in my drive, so much for my PERSEC
 
#18
You want Grid ST176 771 only about 1/2 a km from the Millenium, but thats where all the fruits hang out in the coopers field toilets
 
#19
tropper66 said:
revmodes said:
I have heard that the 51st Taliban recce platoon based in Khandahar until moving across to jelalabad for re-training are looking for people of your calibre. selection is tough, and involves you making your own way on foot, to their regimental depot deep in the welsh valleys ( just north of the old cardiff arms park) on arrival you will be warmly greeted by local militia,( mainly ex Q.D..G. of muslim extraction)
You would then under go some" deeply penetrating " interrogation as to the reasons behind you being so keen to join them. This is followed by rigorous" periods of drilling" to ensure that you can meet the very " deep"
commitment required. Having gone some way towards qualification you would now be posted, on probation only to a unit undergoing harsh training with long hours, very little sleep and minimum home comforts, this is usually only a stopping off point before finally you end up as a fully qualified knobbers assistant in a corner shop in wigan or burnley :D
F**k off thats my house 1 km north of the Arms park would just about put you in my drive, so much for my PERSEC
Sorry boyo, i thought you had moved to lulworth,i am trying to work out how sitting on his face would help him in his quest.
 
#20
Every body in the pub is looking at me as I keep bursting into bouts on uncontrolled laughter, I think, they think Iv'e lost it, again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pwrr16 RAC 17
A RAC 28
E RAC 10

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top