Which Rainbow Character Are You?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Vigilante, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CLICK HERE!! to find out which rainbow character you are...

I done mine and got this!

You are ZIPPY
    You're a wild card, sometimes you can be nice and polite others you're spoilt and annoying, you're spontaneous and say what you like when you like without thinking about consequences or peoples feelings. You are always likely to be the one in trouble as you are bit of a Jack the lad character but this is also what makes you appealing too. With your quick wit you have an ability to make others laugh and have a good time, this makes you popular but can also give you an inflated ego. You're always looking for the next good time sometimes at the expense of those around you, those closest. On the whole you have a heart of gold it's just a case of remembering. Stop playing with your twanger!!! You are the... What the hell is Zippy anyway?

Sorry if it has been done before, I couldnt find it!

2. You scored 26...

You are ROD, JANE AND FREDDY
    You are a well balanced individual, you're usually happiest when surrounded by other people and you don't mind being an entertainer at times. You are quite open and find it easy to chat to people and you like to have a close group of friends around you, people you can trust and be comfortable with. You're an easy going sort who is happy to please although at times you can be a bit lazy and set on doing nothing at all but this doesn't take away from the fact that you are pretty much well liked by all who know you. You may have an unhealthy obsession with orgies. You are the all singing all dancing musical mishaps!

3. You scored 23...

You are ZIPPY
    You're a wild card, sometimes you can be nice and polite others you're spoilt and annoying, you're spontaneous and say what you like when you like without thinking about consequences or peoples feelings. You are always likely to be the one in trouble as you are bit of a Jack the lad character but this is also what makes you appealing too. With your quick wit you have an ability to make others laugh and have a good time, this makes you popular but can also give you an inflated ego. You're always looking for the next good time sometimes at the expense of those around you, those closest. On the whole you have a heart of gold it's just a case of remembering. Stop playing with your twanger!!! You are the... What the hell is Zippy anyway?

4. You scored 28...

You are a well balanced individual, you're usually happiest when surrounded by other people and you don't mind being an entertainer at times. You are quite open and find it easy to chat to people and you like to have a close group of friends around you, people you can trust and be comfortable with. You're an easy going sort who is happy to please although at times you can be a bit lazy and set on doing nothing at all but this doesn't take away from the fact that you are pretty much well liked by all who know you. You may have an unhealthy obsession with orgies. You are the all singing all dancing musical mishaps!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd better go and find my white trousers and stripey shirts!

5. You scored 38...

You are GEOFFREY
    You have a wise head on those shoulders, you enjoy the finer things that life has to offer and generally crave peace and quiet for yourself although this does not mean that you don't have fun when you want to. You have a deep caring side to you and love to be able to entertain with your intelligence and charm although the entertainment will be of the more mature kind. You aren't confrontational but rather know when to attack a subject. When you want to be you can be quite eccentric but whatever happens you've always got a smile and a hello for everyone you happy chappy. You are the Daddy!

Was I, maybe, too honest in my answers???
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :oops:

6. zippy yeay

7. You scored 31...

8. well balanced? they lied lol

9. Erm.......careful now teenager or i will ban you from the virtual life completely :twisted:

And you had better hope i am well balanced :lol:

10. well balanced?????? lmao yes....of course you are

11. You've clicked the wrong button mate.

Take your time and try again.

You will find that you are not Zippy but you are a dull cnut.

Feck off and die you dirty man bummer.

12. I'm Rod, Jane and Freddy?

13. zipster